Just my view!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 23 2010 10:35 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JoeParUp
    12 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 11:11 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have been a member for a few months and here is my theory on the game (WGT).

WGT controls all shots taken good or bad.  Which explains why a 5 Iron can go more than its maximum distance in a 25mph head wind and nowhere with the same amount of tail wind. Want to see your score improve; start spending a lot of money and you’ll soon be legend tier.

This is only one example, there are Oh so many I can tell you. WGT is a business looking to make money and that is the bottom line. Which is fine. What I would skill and talent should prevail. 

I‘ll be surprised if this is posted and any of you will get to read it.  WGT monitors all posts and only post what they want you to read.  This post is more of questioning the integrity of WGT.  I am not accusing them of doing anything illegal.  All purchases are strictly a free choice of the individuals.  Golfers wanting to spend a small fortune buying equipment and without end golf balls (virtual), all the power to them.  

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 12:49 PM

Dear Joe, I suspect your problems start with your right index finger and end in the space between your ears. The shot you describe, is not possible if struck reasonably well. Three posts? And this is what you have come up with? WGT monitors all shots huh? Wow, all in an effort to keep YOU from shooting par? All your clubs are upgraded, what's the problem? Not trying to hate here, but WGT is not out to get you. Regards JB

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 1:12 PM

Be live it not JoePar. Since you didnt break any golden rules about the forum here, it will stay up..but your theory is so full of holes you could'nt climb the hill to fetch a pail of water.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 1:14 PM

JoeParUp:
    Want to see your score improve; start spending a lot of money and you’ll soon be legend tier.

What would you spend it on?

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 1:32 PM

JoeParUp:
    I‘ll be surprised if this is posted and any of you will get to read it.  WGT monitors all posts and only post what they want you to read.

I agree with some of your other points, but this one is way off base. The obvious conflict, is the visibility of your post. That, and the fact that WGT has way too many other things to work on to allow them the time to monitor and censor the forums. If anything, it is the exact opposite - there are FAR too many posts and posters that allowed on here, when they should be deleted and blocked.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 2:12 PM

JoeParUp:

WGT controls all shots taken good or bad.  ........

...........WGT monitors all posts and only post what they want you to read. 

Good points Joe, I agree!

Why just yesterday I was in the WGT offices and they got a whole room full of people monitoring the games and forums!!   I took this with my cellphone camera.  Keep it quiet huh?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 2:27 PM

Well Andyson, from observing that cell phone photo there are two WGT'ers not at their monitors.  Obviously one of those two dolts let the JoePar posts sneak through!

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 2:27 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Very funny

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 4:00 PM

And from what I can see, they're all monitoring the same player - which could very well be Joe here...

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 8:40 PM
    Hey Joe, whatta gonna do with that gu....sorry, Jimi H. tune popped in with the "Hey Joe" lol If you believe WGT has full control of your every shot, you haven't really experienced what's going to happen if you keep playing this game. lol It goes something like this. Your going to be in "the zone" with a 9-hole round, say 5 under through 7 (WGT is not interfering) you end the round w/-4. So you say to yourself I should have had 2 more birdies or at least an eagle if I only had better equipment. Gee, Wgt's fault for not requiring me to purchase the correct clubs. lol I could go on but I think you get the point. Your frustrations and venting is nothing new. Been there did that. Please don't misconstrue my comments as demeaning. Get over the fact that unless you are committed to spending "alot" of time (and some moula) to fine tune every shot selection, than just call that a "game" such as solitary and chill. So heres to you ....drive for show and putt for dough. Hang in there. .
  • PAGES
RSS