Forums

Help › Forums

consistency

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 29 2014 1:57 AM (5 replies)
  • grizzlygrilla
    70 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 5:15 AM

if you don't fix this game,and make it more consistent,you will lose a lot of players..ive been playing almost 5 yrs,and ever seen it so bad....FIX YOUR GAME

• 607papa
    86 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 6:36 AM

I agree. I've been playing 4 1/2 yrs. One minute the meter is smooth and consistent. 2 min. later you can't catch the meter its moving so fast. I've spent a lot of time and MONEY playing this game. It's not fun anymore.

• KingLouie14th
    10 Posts
    Mon, Apr 28 2014 10:52 AM

I'm in for 5 years now. I've been complaining about this (reporting problems within the game) for the last 6 months or so to no avail. Perfect shots around the green oftentimes go nowhere. Wind greatly affecting one shot but not the next.

For some reason I just paid to get into a bracket tournament - 2 under going into the 8th (with 3 birdies) and then lo and behold a quad. Almost like there's an extra line of code in there for if you are doing well...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 29 2014 1:57 AM

KingLouie14th:
    For some reason I just paid to get into a bracket tournament - 2 under going into the 8th (with 3 birdies) and then lo and behold a quad. Almost like there's an extra line of code in there for if you are doing well...

RSS