Help › Forums

3D...golf

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 22 2014 5:31 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 8:53 AM

Nature 3D, I always wanted to make golf visualisation and got this golf tee & green .playing with 3d vegetation. Any similarity with reality is......pure coincidence LOL.

sawgrass 17 web photo test-7-web_zps5f13a98c.jpg

Link for a bigger pic 

Eric

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 9:05 AM

Do I need special glasses to get the 3D effect?

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 9:59 AM

andyson:

Do I need special glasses to get the 3D effect?

Don't use the ones that come with the 3D televisions ... they don't work very well with that pic!

Nice photo!  I wish I was there!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 12:12 PM

DaddysKat:
    Don't use the ones that come with the 3D televisions ... they don't work very well with that pic!

I take it you tried to use them?  LOL

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 12:20 PM

If you stand on your head and cross your eyes, you will get the 3D Effect.

LOL

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 12:31 PM

andyson:

DaddysKat:

I take it you tried to use them?  LOL

You brought it up professor ... so, yeah, I did (and it looked better without the glasses)!

CanineSup ... I tried that too ... didn't work real well and kinda gave me a headache.  Good thing I'm single, right!  lol.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 3:45 PM

DaddysKat:
    You brought it up professor ... so, yeah, I did (and it looked better without the glasses)!

Yep Kat, I did bring it up.  And a while ago too!  Try your glasses on this 3D image.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 4:43 PM

andyson:

DaddysKat:

Yep Kat, I did bring it up.  And a while ago too!  Try your glasses on this 3D image.

It works well with a pair of the'Real D" glasses you get from the theatre ... not so much with the Mitsubishi TV with 3-D glasses though.  The TV ones don't bring the lettering into contrast like the Real-D ones do.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Apr 28 2014 4:16 AM

Though you guys were joking about the 3D visualisation, apologies if you misunderstood the 3D golf thing.

The picture (render) has no 3D effect or alike.

The scene including, tee, green, lake, trees, etc was made using a 3D program then rendered to make a photorealistic picture. Sort of the way Cabo & Whistlers were made, a full 3D (3 Dimensional) course.

Eric

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Apr 28 2014 7:57 AM

LOLserver:
    Though you guys were joking about the 3D visualisation, apologies if you misunderstood the 3D golf thing.

Sorry Eric ... I had a gullible blonde moment ... (thanks Professor).

The program looks really cool.  Thanks for sharing!

Kat ♥

• PAGES
RSS