Forums

Help › Forums

Wow!! Kings win!! Wow!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 1 2014 3:26 PM (5 replies)
  • Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, Apr 30 2014 9:58 PM

They dropped the first 3 to San Jose and then preceded to win the next four! Unreal!  

And also on the same day, the Lakers head coach resigned, so there's that too...

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 12:16 PM

Dougie4042:

They dropped the first 3 to San Jose and then preceded to win the next four! Unreal!  

And also on the same day, the Lakers head coach resigned, so there's that too...

It was really cool how the Kings came back from a 0-3 deficit in a 7 game series to advance ... now they have the Ducks.  I hope it's a long, drawn-out series ... like 7 games in the LA area.  I don't care who wins, just as long as it's 6 or 7 games.

As for the Laker's coach ... I didn't like D'Antoni ... he was the wrong man at the helm of that aging team.  Maybe they can steal Doc Rivers away from the Clippers.  I think he'll be motivated to leave if Sterling doesn't sell. 

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 12:46 PM

DaddysKat:
    As for the Laker's coach ... I didn't like D'Antoni ... he was the wrong man at the helm of that aging team.  Maybe they can steal Doc Rivers away from the Clippers.  I think he'll be motivated to leave if Sterling doesn't sell. 

There has been talk that the Lakers might be looking at John Calipari for the job. I hope not.  Calipari put UK basketball back on top and we don't want to lose him. 

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 1:20 PM

borntobesting:
    There has been talk that the Lakers might be looking at John Calipari for the job. I hope not.  Calipari put UK basketball back on top and we don't want to lose him.

Well, didn't the Lakers go after Coach K once?  Lol.  ;-)

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 1:37 PM

DaddysKat:
    As for the Laker's coach ... I didn't like D'Antoni ... he was the wrong man at the helm of that aging team.

It was a tough job for that guy.  :/

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 3:26 PM

borntobesting:

That would be awesome ... Kobe has already endorsed Calipari, so he would be happy.

I think names like "Byron Scott", "Michael Cooper" or even "Derek Fisher" at the helm would work in LA ... Doc has proven he can ... just not sure about his contract status.

RSS