Forums

Help › Forums

The dreaded meter clitch

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 14 2010 4:23 AM (7 replies)
  • gumshoe
    21 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 8:43 PM

WGT I love this game and the new improvements you have done,but the next big improvement should be the meter. Why can't you produce a smooth meter for all. I believe that would be one of the biggest improvements of this great game,because this is the most talked about problem is it possible to do this I would love to know thankyou.

• RHawkman
    21 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 8:50 PM

Dude, do you see the flood of answers you have gotten?  They don't care.  Read through all the forums and the issue is almost completely ignored by staff and most will try to lay the blame on your computer.  You are right, it could be a great game if ANYONE would fix the swing meter issue.  Sadly I don't see that ever happening.

• PRBBLUFF
    91 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 10:44 PM

the glitchy meter has nothing to do with WGT...if it skips or glitches your video card has too much going on to handle it.  Its a matter of stopping some processes and relieving pressure on your video card.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2010 12:12 AM

RHawkman:

most will try to lay the blame on your computer. 

That's because it is. Are you an expert?

• RHawkman
    21 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2010 5:34 AM

Expert?  I wouldn't toss that term around loosely. Although I have been a computer hardware engineer since 1981, but hey, y'all know lots more about how a computer works i am sure.  I know it would be far too difficult to read previous posts stating that the condition exists on over 10 computers of various configurations and specs by me personally with 5 different browsers.  

• gumshoe
    21 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 4:23 PM

Guess what dude it's not my video card at all . I have a 1gb overclocked video card thaet I can play much more intense games than this game . My video card can easily handle the demands of this game, it's not the card, this is the only game that I have an issue with that's what I am saying .

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 11:36 PM

RHawkman:

Expert?  I wouldn't toss that term around loosely. Although I have been a computer hardware engineer since 1981, but hey, y'all know lots more about how a computer works i am sure.  I know it would be far too difficult to read previous posts stating that the condition exists on over 10 computers of various configurations and specs by me personally with 5 different browsers.  

Lol! I agree with you man, but I wouldn't waste my time arguing  with the gurus in here ;)

• cornholieo
    12 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 4:23 AM

There is no way meter action is from the video card, this theory is "fanboy nonsense", the game is coded this way so you will buy better balls and equipment.

RSS