Forums

Help › Forums

HB Studios and The Golf Club game!

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 4 2014 6:40 AM (3 replies)
  • GAD59
    237 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 11:35 AM

Go to HB Studios web site, and under "Steam" you can now access direct download for a price, the unfinished game. If you purchase it, they will give you the finished product download free, when it becomes available. The minimum requirements for the game to properly play on your PC, is more than my computers capabilities, so, i'm now going to look around for a better computer. Mine is outdated, and slow. They only have true swing at the moments. A friend tried it out, and after failing miserably trying to figure out the mechanics of the swing, he wasn't impressed with the game. When they finish the product, and add 3 click, maybe he'll give it a go again. I'm also a 3 clicker, so I can wait. I just wish WGT would release Pinehurst #2 at full 18 hole stroke play, so our groups can play the course. I just finished playing the Virtual US Open, and love the course. It's a slow boring process of playing on this site, when we are limited on the same courses day in, and day out. WGT, please get with the program and give us more courses we can play. 

• GAD59
    237 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 11:36 AM

And, free of charge to boot.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 12:08 PM

GAD59:
    I just wish WGT would release Pinehurst #2 at full 18 hole stroke play, so our groups can play the course

You can play it as a stroke play course, but only in a group. Click Virtual US Open and under experience pinehurts it has join or create a group for the various types of play.

I get what you are saying if you just want to play it as a stroke play only course as a single player, but they do have to promote the open, both real and virtual, so I guess that is why it starts out with qualifying only

• Arkokolding
    16 Posts
    Sun, May 4 2014 6:40 AM

Played few rounds of The golf club myself and it is great

RSS