Forums

Help › Forums

Any TL wana play Pinehurst stroke play ?

Sun, May 11 2014 3:45 PM (78 replies)
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, May 2 2014 5:10 PM

i need champ green thats why i need TL in any game. Ofcourse i could become TL but i wait until they add one more tier above TL. 

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, May 2 2014 5:15 PM

Nobody wants to play with you.  How many threads do you need to make asking the same thing?

Just do the damn qualifier, it is 'champ' greens.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Fri, May 2 2014 5:31 PM

BOOM!!!

Thats what I'm sayin, or have been.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, May 2 2014 5:38 PM

I have history wwith Bollox. I prefer he say nothing in my thread. Until he play me stroke play which we have not completed yet.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, May 2 2014 5:40 PM

You tell him, Sam.

Not in a million years could you even think about beating him. He'll have you wanting your mommy by the 3rd hole. You'll be in tears on the 4th and you will be panic clicking the "Forfeit Game" button on the 5th. (I'm being very generous here, too)

You will walk away from there saying, "W T F just happened?? I want my Mommy!! "

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Fri, May 2 2014 6:01 PM

alexk345:

I have history wwith Bollox. I prefer he say nothing in my thread. Until he play me stroke play which we have not completed yet.

ROFLMAO

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Fri, May 2 2014 6:20 PM

It's not history between you and him. It's more like he thinks your annoying and foolish, As do most on here.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, May 2 2014 11:22 PM

alexk345:
    Of course i could become TL but i wait until they add one more tier above TL. 

Ah, of course, it all makes sense now...

Self delusion is a wonderful thing.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, May 2 2014 11:45 PM

alexk345:

Sam does have a very good point though.  Unlimited Quals for 2months on champ speed greens and you will be a gun

Just Saying

Roger

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 1:36 AM

I am sure the tool will start another topic tomorrow asking the same thing and then again the next day.

I use to no a person he was as stupid as a stick but I think he had more intelligence then the OP after 200 times throwing a rock at a can from 1 meter away and mising he new when to give up.  

Was always funny watching him hanging of a tree brunch from his underwear! <<< he would do it to himself  

RSS