Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 9:50 AM

Seeing my simple comment on my lack of skills and whatnots has turned into an event like the world has never seen, I am open to any and all regardless if you have a species or not. I went on the link and joined in, have no idea how to enter a round. The old grey squirrel is getting shorter in the mind than I was when I joined this here WGT. Since giving up the Jack almost 2 years ago I haven't been in control of my mentality and such. I keep seeing Kats and dogs and miffies and sweetpies and people in mysoup, a caddie who makes you call him Mister, SDorrs from the planet WTF, My lab woke me up this morning licking my face and she had a moose rack on her head. My screaming scared the living hell out of my wife. She handed me a Yuengling at 5:30 am and told me everything would be fine. There's a Validated reformed troll running around the course with weapons in his hand. How the hell did he get a hold of clubs. This little person hangs around waiting for innocent women to break bones so he can administer first aid. I may have created total turmoil, please forgive me. I was probably under the alcafluence of incohol and I should not be found guilty. I will defend myself due to lack of funds to hire a WGT lawyer. 

Disclaimer: To all participants, we are not responsible for the 2 grooves running through all sand traps. You must play your ball where it lies. You should request a tee time ahead of Squirrel Nutz.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 10:53 AM

opyeuclid:
    Sorry ,  I am playing in this here game and whatnots

My apologies Opy . An' a well deserved break it is too, what with all the forum policin' an' stuff you do. I'll just do a walk by them unruly specter, spector, people an' when they grabs their cellphones fer the photo op, I'll moon 'em.

Doc :)

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 11:21 AM

renniw52:
    SDorrs from the planet WTF,

WHAT? all the times I been there for ya? Standing tall to defend my little brother rodent, and this is what I get? Planet WTF?

Good thing I am in a really good mood today and I have quit smoking for bout 2 months now, otherwise, you, my so called "friend", would be finding yourself on the business end of my S.A.W.

LMAO! love ya rodent, even though you disrespect me!

Have a nice day!

P.S. please don't let the s"dorr" hit ya in the ass on your way out! lol.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 11:41 AM

SD, that was a compliment. You are my alien brother. Love ya man. We are from worlds the others will never understand. No one has explained my birth certificate to me. Place of birth says unknown. I saw a reference, maybe a hint to my origin, it is kind of a scientific thing, I can't figure it out. It says place of birth maybe somewhere in whyinthehelldid ieverjoinwgtandgetsowrappedupinthiscrazu_uckinggameandsoforandwhatnotsandseecrittersand$hitallthetime.  I goggled this and they have no explanation.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 11:43 AM

Now we have 10 friends all registered and wot nots for the 1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational, may I suggest we get this on .... or for a first time balls where they lie tourney it may take weeks if not months to complete lol.

We now need to instill a commitee me bob to arrange all nine where abouty me bobs these rounds are to be played  and if we're allowing say a week to play each round ?

As I said in an earlier post, maybe 9 hole match played to a winner and then just post the winner here and the opponent you played, that way I can add each win/lose result into the ladder and progress from there :-)

Let me know anyways and we can get this on.

** Just noticed there actually only 9 true courses, disregarding Bof courses :-) , I'll use these.

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 11:44 AM

The format is Match play, Scored , front 9 and can the first person named in your game invite the other one please  with 1 week to complete each round 

Round #1  St Andrews

Round #2  Bethpage Black

Round #3  Royal St George

Round #4  Oakmont

Round #5  Congressional

Round #6  Merion

Round #7  Kiawah Island 

Round #8  The Olympic Club

Round #9  Pinehurst #2

Play well and keep em straight .................... BUT more importantly, HAVE FUN

report results in this thread 

THANK YOU.

**BRACKET STARTED**

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 11:53 AM

I'll be on in about an hour or so, I am cleaning out my second garage fridge, I just found a PBR from 1982. Was thinking about turning it into another kegger in case my other one floats my Yuengling. That would be a total catastrophe and my Nutz would dry up and fall off.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 11:55 AM
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 12:30 PM

Hey all you Interspecies FOPs ... do me a favor and check out the vid I posted on the Happy Birthday thread for Rick Nelson today ... there's this other interspecies that introduces Rick Nelson and I'm trying to find out who it is.  I know it's not "Warthog Jim" and there's no one around here (work) to ask.  It's starting to drive me batshìt crazy.  

From Ur favorite FYP ... Kat ♥

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 1:00 PM

Wolfman Jack ;-) 

He just missed the cut for the ongoing tourney :-( 

RSS