Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 6:14 PM

Me and Doug got it on tonight , Rd 6 Merion

Very enjoyable game was had by both I hope.

both par the first 2 holes afore I go ahead on the 3rd with a putt after both just missed long putts.

hole 4 think we both want to forget after both coming very close , still me 1 UP

hole 5 I go 2Up after both chipping with a few feet and I make my putt, Doug just lipping again.

hole 6 Doug lands within 9 yds, I make bunker(fatal) my pitch doesn't make green, 3rd shot close but no cigar, Doug pars Me 1 UP

hole 7 I land within 12 ft and Doug within 3ft , I miss birdey Doug doesn't .... AS

hole 8.my ass falls out lol , both find rough, i pitch to within 7 yds , Doug yet again within 1 yd, Doug birdeys yet again game, Doug 1UP

hole 9 Doug finds the rough , I make green, Doug pitches to 4 ft , I lip out , Game ends.

Doug wins 1UP .......... gr8 game and gr8 gent

ty for game Doug hopefully play again soon bud.

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 7:02 PM

Dougie4042:
    3,000th post

I am A Verified Reformed ( Retired ) forum troll .

Other wise my count would be much higher ,

OR , Opy would have been  "            "  a long time ago ,

I made a deal for a " Muzel "  and I got my Wish .  Thank You Sir .

OPY    iaaVR ( R ) ft 

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 10:52 PM

Dougie4042:

And when is Miffy and that other guy playing??  Have at it, you two!!  You're holding me up!!  ;-)

I'm still trying to get hold of mrcaddie for round 1. I hope I can play him and Rich today or tomorrow.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 11:47 PM

^^^ Cheers, you three!  :-)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 3:42 PM

Good day . I am on line and was going to look for a game , But , I got heavy storms headed my way , My power might glitch and the game will drop . If after this passes I will be looking .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 4:15 PM

Yeah you'll be looking all right. Get through the storm and look me up, I will give ya an easy win. I have totally forgotten how to play this game. I have Can'tgolfworthadamnvemitus. 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 4:49 PM

I'm looking for you Mif but we have some serious time changes to work around. I'll keep looking for ya.

MC

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 4:53 PM

On an' green at the moment, got time to do any of my rounds, hit me up.

Doc :)

Edit : Thirty minute warning, ain't often I'm on weekdays nights, any of y'all interested in doin' our match, hit me up.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 5:08 PM

I got Lighting and Thunder and lots of Wind and it has Nothing to do with the bean Barito I had for lunch .

renniw52:
    I have Can'tgolfworthadamnvemitus. 

When did you not have that ?

renniw52:
    easy win.

I remember some game with you when we were +6 on the 4th hole And still having the best time together playing WGT ,,       Good Times .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 5:19 PM

Stop being so damn sensitive Mr. authenticated. I have a hoot with you every time we play. We are attached at the tails and all is good. Just for the record, your tail is way shorter than mine.

RSS