Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • sdorr
    650 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 2:10 PM

opyeuclid:
    But we all win

I AM KNOWN around these parts for my subtle observations and soft southern style. I'm an easy going, lay back in my ways type a feller, iffin ya all be seeing things my way.

Soo's, iffin yous a know me, there's a big lighting and thunder storm a coming. Get in your dog house now big feller, your safe.

WGT boasts over two million players of which I have carefully selected seven (7) friends to join my inner most round table. There is room for nine (9). I have two seats remaining and spoken for. A little rodent friend and a well spoken English bloke who has already de-friended me once (you know who you are Paul), to complete this here little tournament diddythinamabob.

Outside of the obvious two missing persons, I have noticed that, with one dog wagging tail exception, no one is ever green. I am included. How can you have your pudding when you don't eat your meat? Jesus Lord almighty. A fine how do ya do in Scottish lads and one lassie.

My apologies friends, I feel better now that that's off my chest and I need some more sleep. Love some of ya, like the rest and the jury is still out on reformed trolls. LOL

Have a nice day!

MY STATUS: Sleeping

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 2:38 PM

sdorr:
    a well spoken English bloke who has already de-friended me once (you know who you are Paul)

English?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 5:09 PM

Dammit Lad, send me a pm and if I am available we shall carry on. If I don't respond I am neither here nor there. I am getting used to this internet nonsense, people don't talk anymore, they just text and twerk. Looks likes things are going fine so far on this here Tourney. May have an issue but won/t speak yet. All is good except for the ex troll, I'll discuss that with him. Leave me out of your putting, we both suck equally. LOL.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 5:41 PM

I want to play , But North East Ohio and the Weather are not getting along ,

Storms , Flooding , Power out,s . 

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 6:05 PM

renniw52:
    they just text and twerk

The apocalypse as we know it?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 6:19 PM

Sad damn world, if this is progress then leave me behind. I like to look at a person face to face and have a nice conversation. It is very hard to to lie and be what your not when you are looking into each others eyes. Yes I am old school, I will not tell my wife I Love her over the phone, I will tell her when I am holding her and she will know.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 6:44 PM

Me and The Moose got it on tonight, very pleasurable experience and just now realise we don't play enough, absolute gent.

Much closer game than the card shows, only the last 2 holes I crept ahead, The Doc was, if I'm honest on top most of the game.

Pleasure to play sir and hope we get it on soon.

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 6:46 PM

sdorr:
    a well spoken English bloke

Ummm, Ummmmm, Ummmmm   Sdorr- doode - brotherski - bro - homie:

Calling a Scot an English is like sayin' Yankees are frum the Sowth.

Paul - Please take pitty on my foolish, half-wit, red-headed,step-brother-. He is tired (Read his Status) What I'm asking you for, bud, is please don't go a tossin' him like a Caber.

Thank You , Sir

Have a nice day !

Dog Feller Boss Doode

"Keepin' the Best and Eatin' the Rest"

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 6:52 PM

Had an unexpected change of luck & was able to get some game time in tonight after all. Got a game invite from the Dog Boss ( tyvm) but game froze in lobby and was unable to join. Checked friends, and lo & behold, Mushy01 was green. To say we had a fantastic match @ RSG would be putting it mildly, in the end superior skill won the match 2 up, but it was a truely enjoyable time, and quite honestly, to be able to hold my own for a while against such gentlemen is more than I'd hoped for. TYVM Mushy, an congrats on the win.

Doc :)

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 9:07 PM

CanineSupervisor:

sdorr:
    a well spoken English bloke

Ummm, Ummmmm, Ummmmm   Sdorr- doode - brotherski - bro - homie:

Calling a Scot an English is like sayin' Yankees are frum the Sowth.

Paul - Please take pitty on my foolish, half-wit, red-headed,step-brother-. He is tired (Read his Status) What I'm asking you for, bud, is please don't go a tossin' him like a Caber.

Thank You , Sir

Have a nice day !

Dog Feller Boss Doode

"Keepin' the Best and Eatin' the Rest"

Funny!  Now can you and I play?  ;-)

RSS