Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 3:22 AM

2nd_Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

Welcome aboard yet again Dougie and sdorr :-) 

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 9:37 AM

I realize they are probably not anyone's preferred balls but I'll happily gift a sleeve of WGT G13-S White's and I also have 2 Michelob Ultra Vapors and 1 Lexus Vapor for another sleeve. 

Mush, should I gift these to you or...later to someone else?

Maybe given as last place prizes?...;)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 9:44 AM

Hey Spy, I'm waitin' on ya @ Congo back nine.

Nobody home @ StA's back nine either. Hmmmm, I swear I brushed my teeth & showered guys, sheesh !

Doc :)

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 12:44 PM

Hey Doc...didn't realize we'd already kicked this thing off!  So sorry.  You're playing right now, so I await your invite when done.

Edited: 1 hour later, oh Antlered One, I watch you disappear from the red forest to the gray of the nethersphere!  Didn't get my message?  Hope to see you in the morn then around 9-ish.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 3:55 PM

It hasn't started yet lmao .... I have to shuffle the field then kick the bracket off when we all entered that are Doc .......

You can't gift what you already own spy mate, only from the gift shop, no worries bud if you can't afford the credits to ;-) 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 4:18 PM

With the last update , I am having some fun loging on getting the game page to size right so I can see the Meter Right now if I am on the home page and get a Invite The game page will not work , I have to close WGT home and re open in Play mode .  So If i get a Invite and seam to log out , It is so I can reopen .

Thank you WGT , Maxthon3 was working just fine for me and many others . #$%^&

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 8:44 PM

Can an old, decrepit, retired teacher get in on this fun?

And if he can't, can I?

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 10:27 PM

Added mkg mate :-) .... not sure how many more guys, bracket getting awful  large lol .

Opy , open 2 windows, home page and game client, and when you see a game invite , accept it via the game client window mate, maybe that will work ;-) 

2nd_Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 12:08 AM

Mushy, tyvm and thanks for the friend invite.  If the bracket's getting overloaded I'll gladly wait for the next opportunity.  Otherwise, do I check in here to see who and where to play?

edit:  Just clicked the link and saw the matchups, friends all over the place, very cool!  Still not sure about what courses to play, will just try to be green when mates are on and let them set up the matches.

edit #2:  Overwhelmed by a fit of genius, I checked pg 55 and saw the course selection.  All systems go!  

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 12:24 AM

Yeh, thats the course set up , back 9 , match play, report the scores in here.

This one not set off yet, just keep an eye on this for start date ;-) ....

P.S bracket at the moment is not finalised yet folks, the players just as they were added :-) .

RSS