Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 6:42 PM

Where are all you mongrel misfits, I have had 2 ass whoopings tonight and I am ready for another. 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 7:36 PM

Present and unaccounted for sir!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 10:34 AM

It's not normal to enjoy an ass whooping, but with you guys it is fun. Thank you all for the great times, hope they never end. I am off to spend an afternoon with my middle kid who turned 40 today. I most likely will not be on tonight but will try to get the other rounds in when possible. You can look him up under TAW23, that is really my son. He has not played here in forever. I let him play the best of 5 last night with my equip. It was hilarious, I think he shot a 15 over or some ridiculous thing. He asked me how the hell can my drive go 372 yards. I laughed my butt off watching him try to play with Legend equipment and tourney 13 greens. Bad part was he lost 3 of my last remaining Nike balls.

Rich

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 11:47 AM

renniw52:
    I am off to spend an afternoon with my middle kid who turned 40 today.

Very glad to see you take some time off from work, Rich.  I'm sure it feels like a mini-vacation and will go by way too fast, but I'm sure you needed it.

renniw52:
    Bad part was he lost 3 of my last remaining Nike balls.

lol!  If you can find buried nuts, you should have no problem finding replacement balls.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 1:54 PM

On & green fer any and all takers. The work thing has been gettng waaaaay too much of my time lately.

Nobody green / on . I've still got games with  Mushy, Paul, Duffer & The Squirrel Man hisself. May have to pm to set up tee times.

Doc ;

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 2:39 PM

Got my game in , finally with Dave, spy88 , back 9 at merion, not my favourite course but seemed to manage quite well.

As always game was closer than the result actually showed 3 & 2 win for me.

Always a pleasure Dave m8, anytime I'm green , I understand the time difference thing, but hit me up whenever ;-) 

2nd_Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

P.s   As Dave said Rich, nice to see you taking some Me/Family time, work not the be all and end all bud ;-) 

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 1:16 PM

Green fer a bit, don't look like anybody's home, so's I thought a little mood music was in order while I waits...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xfJMhxHUGsQ

Nope, still home alone, where's y'all hidin' ?

Update:

Now , I is doin' a little Squirrel huntin' as I hear they may be found around these parts  this time o' the evenin'.

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 4:30 PM

Just checked in, 726 EST here. Just found out I need to leave for MSU tomorrow morning. Will be there finishing the VIP suites. Gone for about 7-8 days. This old man is tired, tired, tired. Will see what I can do in the evenings or early mornings or whatever. No promises other than I think I am dying an early death.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 8:48 PM

drmoose:

Green fer a bit, don't look like anybody's home, so's I thought a little mood music was in order while I waits...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xfJMhxHUGsQ

Great tune!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 11:26 AM

Paul and I had a nice round of pre-match PM Tag lol - we made our way out to Oakmont and had a fun time - and the course all to our selves to boot.

Was a pleasure having a round with ya Paul - we hit some good shots and some shots we won't share with anyone lol - good times - thanks for the game! well played

Duff gets the W by a nose 

RSS