Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 1:53 PM

WGT have suspended all play until we get this tie played Rich, no pressure man.

Can I make request concerning later matches I may have a problem with?

I think I will need the services of a translator when I play my ties with Deputy Dawg and his sidekick Muskee.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 2:09 PM

?     I marked down the coruses and who to play in that round ,,  Now then ,, Do we need to play them in order  1- 9 or play them when we can ? Like in Round 7 I play Miffer and I might just see her tomorrow and we could get are match in .

This might help speed up the hole thing .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 2:22 PM

Do I have to wear a tie? Damn that will mess up everything, I was planning on wearing my casual Nutz to the wind outfit. Back to the tree to find proper attire. 

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 2:24 PM

Mushy01:

Wolfman Jack ;-) 

He just missed the cut for the ongoing tourney :-( 

Thanks Mushy for the reply.  It's probably a good thing he missed the cut.  I hear he putts like Opy and Renn!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 3:01 PM

renniw52:
    Do I have to wear a tie? . Back to the tree to find proper attire. 

Please dont quit your day job .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 3:40 PM

PT and I just played our first round on SA, he got disconnected 3 times and I won. I will not accept that win. It was another WGT _uck up.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 3:43 PM

renniw52:

PT and I just played our first round on SA, he got disconnected 3 times and I won. I will not accept that win. 

True Sportsmanship there . Good for you Winn 25 ,,  

Plus I saw that post and said " No Way "

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 3:56 PM

We had a good time as long as we could. I feel the round must be finished and may the best round win. I will not accept a disconnected as a victory. 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 4:11 PM

genuine showing of kingsamnship of nuts there from the true(one and only real) Mr Ren ....

at the moment wgt seems ( so I heard on the grapevine) everywhere I look if I'm honest WGT is gone *** up.

yes Opy , as far as I'm concerned , theres nothing spoiling playing the games in any order( I may be proved wrong at a later date but who really cares) so play away folks but please say its the big nuts match before you start lol :-)

Points make prizes :-)

I'll donate a sleeve to the eventual winner if I may, and a bag of tees of course :-)

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 4:21 PM

Mushy01:
    I'll donate to the eventual winner

I will match that ,

The only thing is ,

We are all winners in this game of Friend,s .

RSS