Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 4:27 PM

Damn, who let the Nutz out ? Many thanks to all who joined in the spirit of this, an' a special thanks to Mushy01 fer settin' it up. I may well come in last, but, it's gonna be a damn fine ride gettin' there.

Doc :)

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 4:28 PM

opyeuclid:

Mushy01:
    I'll donate to the eventual winner

I will match that ,

The only thing is ,

We are all winners in this game of Friend,s .

Very true Mr Opy/crowd controller and of course player, we all know who ends up with the biggest bag of balls anyways (again) lmao 

P.S. Mr Doc, you competed in the biggest single Tourney of the year , be proud , wear your balls with pride :-)

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 4:48 PM

Round one is complete. PT and I played again and I was soundly whooped like a tree rat. SA is crossed off, next round is waiting 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 4:49 PM

Eventually Rich and I got a game without gremlins. I went 2 up after 3 holes, we then halfed every hole with mostly birdies and a couple of pars, I won 2 and 1. A fun game with a great guy.

In the 1st game that I couldnt stay connected to, there was a different story. We were all square at 5 and Rich was playing up a storm, a highlight being him holing a 25 ft multi elevation putt with more breaks than Evel Kneivel.I felt bad about it.....for a few nano-seconds.

Thanks for being a good sport Renniw.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 4:54 PM

Sounds like a very close game guys ..... Good sport

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 5:08 PM

Always a pleasure to spend time with great friends. My win/lose is totally unimportant compared to the enjoyment of a great round with a friend. We played hard and honest and the best round won. On with the tournament. Hope everyone has as much fun as PT and I did.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 5:29 PM

I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express, Her Miffyness is not available for round 2, but I did get 1138 CDP's. What else could a man ask for?

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 8:29 PM

opyeuclid:

drmoose:
    Opy on crowd control !

Sorry ,  I am playing in this here game and whatnots . ,  I am not working crowd controll , Or driving the beer cart , Or cleaning up after the lot of you .

So there .

OPY

Lol!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 10:21 PM

renniw52:

I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express, Her Miffyness is not available for round 2, but I did get 1138 CDP's. What else could a man ask for?

Hola pola!

It's 7:20 am here, am about to go shower then have some breakfast. After that I probably should study for at least a few hours.

So round 1 is at St Andrews? Which 9? Conditions?

What about round 2 etc?

And congratulations Paul on winning the 1st game! And congratulations to Rich for being such a good sport!

I'm playing MrCaddie in my first game!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 11:34 PM

The format is Match play, Scored , front 9 and can the first person named in your game invite the other one please  with 1 week to complete each round 

Round #1  St Andrews

Round #2  Bethpage Black

Round #3  Royal St George

Round #4  Oakmont

Round #5  Congressional

Round #6  Merion

Round #7  Kiawah Island 

Round #8  The Olympic Club

Round #9  Pinehurst #2

Play well and keep em straight .................... BUT more importantly, HAVE FUN

report results in this thread 

THANK YOU.

RSS