Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 5:45 PM

Nothing from me Sir . My timing to find a match is like my putting , Hit Or Miss .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 6:10 PM

Canine should be posting our round at Merion soon. 

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 6:12 PM

Mushy01:

Any more results to post ?

Unfortunately, YES.

The Squirrel and I did some old fashioned hand-to-hand on Merion. Brutal it was too. Little fury turd kept leaping on my head during that round. Ever have a squirrel on your head before? It's kinda like having a bat fly into your hair at night. Lots of screaming. Arms flailing about. You get the picture.

You know I love ya, brother. That kiss on 9 should've proved it.

Let's just say - add another win to my column..

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 6:49 PM

Well played dog walker ........ Ren, you promised us a win sometime remember ? lol ......

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 7:00 PM

Me and Opy wan kinobi got it on tonight,

1st hole 2 easy pars for us both.

2nd hole Opy hits a 10 ft + putt to save and gentlemanly concede to keep all square after 2 .Thank you sir .

3rd Mush holes 10 ft putt give Mush 1 up lead , Opy only just missing his.

4th Mush shoots to within 11 ft , Opy replies with a 9ft second, Mush putts to within 7 " , opy to 1.7 ft , both conc  , still Mush 1 up .

5th both find f/way with drive and second shot , Mush plays 3rd to within 1 yd , Opy within 3 , putting : Opy lips out from 8 ft , Mush birdies , 2 UP

6th both make green in 2 , Opy 30+ putt lips yet again, ooooh, Mush within 2" from 22 ft , both cc again, still 2 UP

7th " good drives Opy second misses green , Mush within 2ft, Opy misses chip and all over.

Mush wins 3 + 2 

Exceedingly good game yet again against a very good player and always a pleasure to play the gentleman ....

BTW. winds a killer lmao

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 7:27 PM

Dog Breath didn't elaborate, it went down to the 9th hole AS, he made a birdie putt, I missed mine. First time for me on this course. After that disgusting loss I continued my pain and just loss AS game number 555, I am going to bed. Night every one. 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 7:54 PM

Mushy01:
    BTW. winds a killer lmao

I logged on to look for a game , This place called WGT Fishing . (  I call Dib,s )  You need to have the right bait to find the right game .   

Some times when you just never know who or why makes the best game .

I was starting to set up a game  & Many were Green and it was like a pull a # out of a hat when a Invite flashed ,  

I think I played well and Enjoyed the game and to me That is the best .

Thank you Sir .

Did I win ,,  No      Does that matter   No 

Did I have Fun ? 

YES 

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 6:02 AM

Good game, Moose!  You are a pleasure to play with.  Things were going fine for you until the wheels came off a bit towards the end.  Nice putting.  Cheers!  ;-)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 6:11 AM

Dougie and I just finished up our match where I guided him on a scenic tour of water , fescue, and sand. We did trade 1-ups once , but #5 put us back to AS at which point , he handily proceeded mop up the next three and finish 3 up on the 8th. It was a good fun match.Thanks Dougie, well played.

Round #2 has me pitted against the Dog Boss on BPB (pun intended). I will be going green in a bit & see if'n  I can get round #2 in today also.

Doc :)

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 7:14 AM

The format is Match play, Scored , front 9 and can the first person named in your game invite the other one please  with 1 week to complete each round 

Round #1  St Andrews

Round #2  Bethpage Black

Round #3  Royal St George

Round #4  Oakmont

Round #5  Congressional

Round #6  Merion

Round #7  Kiawah Island 

Round #8  The Olympic Club

Round #9  Pinehurst #2

Play well and keep em straight .................... BUT more importantly, HAVE FUN

report results in this thread 

THANK YOU.

Round 1 almost complete, well done on this folks.

RSS