Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 5:25 PM

There is no way I'm gonna let WGT determine I win by a forfeit / disconnect error bs !

This is redonculous ! I will send angry mobs to Mr. WGT's house !

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 5:46 PM

Good game, mrcaddie!  He apparently was inebriated during our match, so I was able to get the better of him.  A good guy for sure to play with.  ;-)

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 6:00 PM

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

The format is Match play, Scored , front 9 and can the first person named in your game invite the other one please  with 1 week to complete each round 

Round #1  St Andrews

Round #2  Bethpage Black

Round #3  Royal St George

Round #4  Oakmont

Round #5  Congressional

Round #6  Merion

Round #7  Kiawah Island 

Round #8  The Olympic Club

Round #9  Pinehurst #2

Play well and keep em straight .................... BUT more importantly, HAVE FUN

report results in this thread 

THANK YOU.

Round 1 almost complete, well done on this folks.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 6:07 PM

What a ride I was on tonight . Sorry Doc .  I had my power flicker and dropped out 

Shame was we were having a Fun game .

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 6:14 PM

"You ever feel like this is the longest Opera in the world and find yourself praying for the fat lady to sing?" - CanineSupervisor's status from his WGT profile page. Funny stuff.  ;-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 6:20 PM

If ya don't have the patience to hook up then we all need to rethink this. The original intent was for 4 people to play, Mush made this fun for a bunch so please be patient, in the meantime you can Golfsturbate or play with yourself. I see no one available at the moment I need to play. I shall play my one hole and call it a night. All good here.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 6:29 PM

first round almost ahead of schedule, I don't mind friends.......I  can update the table whenever :-)

How do you put a limit on a lifetime of friendship?

PS, I wouldn't even dare think of venturing on Mutt gaffers homepage lmao , can imagine lol

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 10:04 PM

renniw52:

If ya don't have the patience to hook up then we all need to rethink this. The original intent was for 4 people to play, Mush made this fun for a bunch so please be patient, in the meantime you can Golfsturbate or play with yourself. I see no one available at the moment I need to play. I shall play my one hole and call it a night. All good here.

Hola pola!

I don't mind waiting to play my rounds either. I understand that I'm in a very awkward time zone (GMT +2) and most of the people I have to play with are like GMT -5 at least.

I'm just very excited that I was allowed to take part in the tournament!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 11:12 PM

Dougie4042:
     He apparently was inebriated during our match

Dougie-

I said I was drinking a beer during our match, that does not make one inebriated. You won the match because you're a better player than I am........fair and square. Beer didn't have anything to do with it.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 12:13 AM

mrcaddie:

Dougie4042:
     He apparently was inebriated during our match

Dougie-

I said I was drinking a beer during our match, that does not make one inebriated. You won the match because you're a better player than I am........fair and square. Beer didn't have anything to do with it.

Lol, all good Caddie.  Just yanking yer chain.  ;-)

RSS