Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 6:27 PM

Cheers, Opy!  A fun guy to play with for sure.  He even poked fun at Renni, saying he tosses beer cans on the greens at the most inopportune times.  And I'm pretty sure we just played a regular match play, and not a round of the Virtual US Open, as this scorecard seems to indicate.  :-)

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 6:42 PM

tyvm, r...much appreciated.  I await the outcome should I be needed. I know I can't replace one of your lofty tiered friends, but I can "fill their shoes", take a sound beating and be completely happy about it! 

BTW...I'm a Scorpio scorpion.  Some would/will dispute either or both as being a person. ;)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 6:53 PM

Good Day All . Power was on and off all day here , Got on to WGT Fishing , Looking for A reply or replay from the game with Doc . Winn25 sent me a PM from 3 hours before looking ,

The Beer cart was parked here and a friend gave me a small Pc of a Frapp candle .

Primed and ready for a game and at the Apex of turn 3 ready to call it a night cause Said players were not on .   Then Doug went green .

So we had are first game together other than Forum tag , Shake Hand,s and head off .

It was Nice to meet you Sir .

SO , To the game , D was up 1,2,3 then a push X2 , Then the Beer cart had a flat tire and I had Winn25 Putting Syndrome .

The point here is I lost the match But we all win .

OPY

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 7:21 PM

Sounds like 2 great games played her guys lmao ...... gotta love it.

Scorpion, once a friend always a friend , hit me up anytime bud.

Ladder updated , time for bed , night all

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

The format is Match play, Scored , front 9 and can the first person named in your game invite the other one please  with 1 week to complete each round 

Round #1  St Andrews

Round #2  Bethpage Black

Round #3  Royal St George

Round #4  Oakmont

Round #5  Congressional

Round #6  Merion

Round #7  Kiawah Island 

Round #8  The Olympic Club

Round #9  Pinehurst #2

Play well and keep em straight .................... BUT more importantly, HAVE FUN

report results in this thread 

THANK YOU.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 11:40 PM

Oh Moose - 

Where for art thou? This dawg has searched the woods at BPB , but ,alas, to no avail.

My nose is tired now. I shall find a comfy spot for which to lay my weary bones. Under a tree on hole 1 should you amble by.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 2:16 AM

PaulTon:

so I won by one!

I'm in shock!

Dear Sir,

It has come to my attention that we all must have our one day in the sun. A wise old man once told me to enjoy it while you can, because it is as fleeting as a squirrel ducking into it's hole upon seeing a moose, or a dog, or a dougie, a mushy and or a reformed troll. (LOL).

As you and that dog boss feller know, I have had mine and basked in the fleeting glory aftermath. (Nine skins taste very good with hot sauce thank you).

Feels damn good don't it brother? Congratulations Paul!

Enjoy, and hopefully many more moments to come your way basking in the sun.

Have a nice day!

SDORR

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 3:59 AM

Just missed a couple of you fellers yesterday, only had time to get the one game in with Renn ( but what a time it was !). Today is lookin' iffy, but, tomorrow I should be able to get another match in. Whoo hoo ! Ain't we got fun !

Doc :)

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 11:07 AM

Thanks for the match, Miffster!  You were high energy as always.  I needed that this afternoon.  :-)

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 11:12 AM

Dougie4042:

Thanks for the match, Miffster!  You were high energy as always.  I needed that this early afternoon.  :-)

hahaha! It was LOADS of fun! And I realised yet again what a HUGE difference it is between Legend and Tour Legend! Thank you for allowing me to last until the 6th hole!

Here it is hole by hole:

1 all square
    2 I concede because of poopie drive
    3 my par for putt was short
    4 halved....Doug missed his par putt
    5 awesome approach shot by Doug
    6 insane putt by Doug
    GAME OVER

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 11:28 AM

sweetmiffy:

Here it is hole by hole:

1 all square
    2 I concede because of poopie drive
    3 my par for putt was short
    4 halved....Doug missed his par putt
    5 awesome approach shot by Doug
    6 insane putt by Doug
    GAME OVER

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, you did fine.  Hit me up any time for a match.  :-)

RSS