Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • sdorr
    650 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 10:24 PM

PaulTon:
    English?

Whoops, Sorry Paul, my dear friend iffin I offended in any way. So let's just clear the air here and let me assume (whoa, who lot a trouble here) that your a fine young Scottish lad and all is fine and dandy within the world.

I am probably gonna get my ass handed to me here and rightfully so cause you see Paul, I do not rightly know and cannot help it if your not a perfect Scottish type a feller like myself. LOL!

Have a nice day!

SCOTT!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 11:52 PM

Oh man what a sloppy match!  I'm sure Scott will attest to that.  Goodness gracious! Thanks for playing against me, good sir.  Very nice chip in at the first hole (burd!) after hooking your approach shot past the pin and off the green.  :-)

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 11:58 PM

Dougie4042:
    Oh man what a sloppy match!

Ya, but not too bad for an old guy who only plays once a week and has never played on that course before. Excuses, excuses, bla bla bla. lol.

I had fun Dougie,

congrats on your win.

Have a nice day! My status: Wounded! lol

Scott

NEXT!!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 12:11 AM

sdorr:

I had fun Dougie,

congrats on your win.

Cheers, bud.  ;-)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 7:04 AM

Dougie4042:
     Now can you and I play?  ;-)

Absopositivilutely, Dougie. Where we @ Confessional Front Lawn?

Set- it and Send me an Invite, good sir.

I shall make myself available to you once I make the awkwardly short, yet time consuming, drive from Century City back home to Malibu: what say you to 1500 - 1530 (PDT) this afternoon? I may be slightly late; you know L.A. traffic in the afternoon, morning, evening, esp. in/around Santa Monica...LOL

Should the time requested be unavailable to you, sir, please make note of your availability herein and I shall schedule my day accordingly.

Have a Peaceful Day

Dog Feller Doode Boss 

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 1:54 PM

CanineSupervisor:
    drive from Century City back home to Malibu: what say you to 1500 - 1530 (PDT) this afternoon? I may be slightly late; you know L.A. traffic in the afternoon, morning, evening, esp. in/around Santa Monica...LOL

Lol, we're neighbors!  San Gabriel here!  The worst intersection, traffic wise? Santa Monica/Wilshire. Trying to go east on either of those streets at rush hour is insane. Crazy!!   Also, I go to Santa Monica once a month for a doctors appt.  And I have sent at least 3 friend requests (one just now), must be something on WGT's end. o.O

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 3:16 PM

LMAO!  Hey, neighbor !

I knew you lived in SO CA somewhere..saw you write something about the earthquake a few weeks back..LOL

In my car right now..heading home, Man.Sitting at red light PCH/Sunset. What a traffic nightmare this has turned out to be..LOL

I'll look for your friend invite as soon as I log-in from home, bro. Too many cops on this road to drive too fast.

C'ya then

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 4:29 PM

See what happens when I get spanked?  o.O  Good guy to play against.  Enough golf for today.  Gotta go see a movie.  ;-) 

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 4:40 PM

Had fun, Dougie. Good player and a gentleman in every sense of the word. Was a pleasure, sir.

I will relay your message as well...trust me. LMAO !!!

Have a Good Day !

Gotta run outside and play on my "slip-n-slide" it's so warm here right now.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 4:55 PM

On an' green, just did the search type thing for Canine, Paul, Opy, SDorr,Mr. Caddie, and Miffers with no luck. be on an' green fer a bit, hit me up iffin's ya see this.

Doc :)

RSS