Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 5:10 PM

Ohhh, Mush man...

we need to figure something out here that is amicable to both drmoose and myself.  

Show us as a draw / tie, if that's at all possible. I cannot take a win, in all good conscience, for WGT game load errors from this young man. No way, not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

We tried Doc. I understand your frustrations, my brother.  

Thank you, sir.

Y'all have a wonderful day !  or else...lol

I have a date with a Deva named, Merion. She told me I couldn't score...I told her, wanna bet?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 5:17 PM

drmoose:
    On an' green, hit me up iffin's ya see this.

I get on and see this . Quick like I set up our game and Invite Sent .

Reply back is " Already in a game " . 

Doc , is still green , SO  ,, The lights are on and Nobody is home .

Is it a Yancy thing Or tooooo much time on the Bus ?

OPY

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 5:19 PM

Opy, Canine & I were about to get it on, Paul sent invite , you sent invite, WGT had other ideas, man my head is spinnin' , 1st invite gets it , ty all.

Doc :)

Edit: wtf Paul sends invite, game is cancelled in lobby , reinvite game locks up @ 98 %

WGT ? Seriously ? What is your major malfunction ? Now no one is inviting me as it's obviuosly a waste of time. Would you please consider getting your *** together for once? I've been a good boy & kept my mouth shut for quite a while, an' now that I'm tryin' to have a little fun with friends you gotta pull this crap ? Shame on you ! I don't know how you people sleep at night !

Doc :(

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 5:26 PM

Another time Doc, when WGT are playing ball.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 5:51 PM

Damnit Paul,

Time is precious, to have these problems constantly is just unacceptable ! For what it's worth these friggin' bozos couldn't hold a fry cook job at McLosers! I am so sick an' tired of the scale of ineptitude displayed here I'm only going to continue to play as much as I already do. I might even cut down on my rants about -6 on the front / VEM / up 3 on the back ! At any rate, "Discos" are at the top of my hate list right now. No Effin' reason for this BS! For god sakes, WGT,  hire a 10 year old to show you how to program your crap an' let us get on with the games! Oh, and just because I can still raise this issue, the "IE Typing glitch" is still alive an' well and will be 3 effin' years old this September ! You should be really proud !

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 6:01 PM

How in the hell can we golf if the damn game won't let us? Let's just all get together in person and tear up a real golf course. Mickey and Minnie seem to be programming WGT at the moment and are upsetting a bunch of people.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 7:31 PM

Spent the last hour sending Invites to the Doc . 

Kind of like real life .

" The Doctor is in "

But he is Busy giving nurse Able a check up !

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, May 16 2014 3:53 AM

Sry Opy,

After my meltdown over WGT's state of affairs, it would appear I overmedicated and forgot to change my status to "comatose" or "busy" ( whichever you prefer ). At any rate, today is a new day, just ripe with the overwhelming possibility that WGT will more than likely eff things up, yet once again. Amen, hallelujah, can I get a witness, so help me Jesus.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, May 16 2014 4:13 AM

drmoose:

Sry Opy,

After my meltdown over WGT's state of affairs, it would appear I overmedicated and forgot to change my status to "comatose" or "busy" ( whichever you prefer ). At any rate, today is a new day, just ripe with the overwhelming possibility that WGT will more than likely eff things up, yet once again. Amen, hallelujah, can I get a witness, so help me Jesus.

Hey Mr Moose!

Do you feel like playing Pinehurst (round 9?)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, May 16 2014 4:18 AM

I'm really sorry Miffers, I'm only on sporadically during the day, when I get a few minutes here an' there, and wouldn't have time for the match. i do promise to find a work around for the time difference so we can get our match in though.

RSS