Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 8:00 PM

I was ready to die but don't see my next two killers available. Night all.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 11:23 PM

Sorry guys ... my new CC has me pretty busy.  

I hope you all the best of luck though!

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Jun 1 2014 4:28 AM

Seen the Doc, went green

Stethoscope can't be seen

Not being harsh, nor being mean

Think it's time to split this scene.

Cheers to those that I managed to at least get some kind of game with.

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Sun, Jun 1 2014 8:53 AM

Doc,

Based on my re-read of my post, I see where I lead you to the misunderstanding.  I meant I would notify opyeuclid of my replacement of sdorr for the competition...which I have done.  I'm awaiting a reply as to his availability for our tee time.  My mistake.

As for stiff competition, I have absolutely no doubt of getting soundly trounced.  I'll give it my best but I have no expectations of advancement nor was that ever my intent/desire.  Simply to help move the Invitational to a conclusion was/is my goal.  Thanks to all for allowing me to sub! 

David

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Sun, Jun 1 2014 6:22 PM

Just finished my match with OPY.  Could have gone either way til we got to the 9th where I completely fell apart with my putting.

Congrats,sir.  Well played and may you venture far!

David

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Jun 1 2014 6:41 PM

iaaVR ( R ) ft 

Opy had a game with the " Man Form U.N.C.L.E ."

Turned into a nice Fill in ,  Spy has game . ?

We started off with 3 putts @  #1 to push , LOL   Winn 25 

Sir ,That gimmy on # 4 cost you the game , 

I would like a rematch please .

OPY 

EDIT ::::   After talking with Spy , We are going to replay our match . He gave me a long putt on # 4 by mistake that could have changed our match . I think it is only fair .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jun 1 2014 7:05 PM

How did I get brought into this? Damn can't even stay quiet without causing trouble.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 3:19 AM

drmoose:
     have just been informed Spy88 has agreed to fill in for SDorr,

A bit awkwarks to say the least, but I have been informed that a couple a tour legends has taken a few empty places in this here thingamabopb. Is it fair? Who cares? Blind luck of the draw to all concerned as I see it. Someone want's me back into this here thing and I can not really blame them, ya see, when we all started out with this tournament, we were all pretty much equal in rank, Legends, a fair match for the most part. Now we got some exceptional players making some fellers want to cry. BOO HOO! LMFAO!!

Now, I would like to re-join and take my rightful place. It is not fair to do or ask so, as I have bowed out because of my schedule, which has not changed. So some people here need to suck it up and win, iffin you get my drift without naming names.

I will leave it at that and thank you for listing.

Renn, Mushy, and someone else, we have un-finished business. Off or on the record is up to you. I'm in the hunting mode and you all are hiding, or sleeping, go figure at 1:00AM. LOL

Have a nice day is still mine and shall remain so!

SDORR

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 7:38 AM

Doc,

I'll pop into the 'waiting room' on and off today.. feel free to invite if you aint going green. 

Any decent mags???? 

:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 7:46 AM

WigerToods2010:
    Any decent mags???? 

A nine year old Woman's Own and a month old copy of Chat, should keep you amused for hours.

I'll play you if i ever get out of this unexpected error screen, thats about an hour now, no way out or in, shut down, logged out then in, still stuck.

See you for a game if it clears and if i havent lobbed my laptop into the River Clyde.

Not a happy camper here.

RSS