Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 9:25 AM

Well Frapp & I were all set for our shootout @ PineCursed @ high noon. Anticipation was running high, there was a high tide, an' we decided it was high time to get our game on ! Unfortunately WGT had other ideas. After three failed attempts to tee off because of the infamous "Game Error" window, we agreed to try again at a later date. Bummer !

Doc :)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 10:08 AM

In that case ,I will be the on inviting  later , hope all is ok then .

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 4:57 PM

FINALLY !!!!

Got a great game in with Dave ( spy88) tonight and what a gent

Started off very close then Dave left himself some pretty tough putts and was very unlucky to miss a couple enabling me to creep ahead, to which there just wasn't enough holes left for him to catch me. Thank god it wasn't over the 18 anyways cos I think it may of been a lot closer.

Well played Dave , unlucky in the game but a true gent to play and a friend worth having.

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 6:14 PM

Very kind words, Mush and I also greatly enjoyed our match and chat.  Somewhere around the 4th hole, you turned on the nitro and that was the last I saw of you til it was dormie...then over.

I felt very lucky to have gotten a 3&2 out of it!  And I have no doubt 18 wouldn't have made a difference...;>)

To ALL players of this here Interspecies, you are more then welcome to call upon me if I'm green, anytime!  (May even leave a game if I'm red!).  I thank you all for allowing me to participate.

Still have a rematch with opy if we can get green together.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 6:57 PM

This all makes me so happy. What a bunch of great folks.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 8:54 PM

This has taken way too much of my time and effort. I ain't getting any younger people. 

Who's left for me Wiger and ...oh yeah...Mushy still.

I guess I'll just stay hidden until I see one of you chaps go green. No more opportunities, guys.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 11:39 PM

CanineSupervisor:
    Who's left for me Wiger and ...

........"bring it, Lee."

lmao

:O)

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 6 2014 12:14 AM

DogPoundLookerAfterGuy resorting to sniper tactics lmao ........

My net sorted now bud, I'm usually on between 6 and late most evenings UK time :-)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Jun 6 2014 12:23 AM

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

The format is Match playScored , front 9 and can the first person named in your game invite the other one please  with 1 week to complete each round 

Round #1  St Andrews   -  Frap

Round #2  Bethpage Black  -  Dougie

Round #3  Royal St George -  Canine

Round #4  Oakmont - Mushy

Round #5  Congressional - PaulTon

Round #6  Merion -  Opy

Round #7  Kiawah Island  - Spy88

Round #8  The Olympic Club - Doc

Round #9  Pinehurst #2 - Renn

^^^^^^ Purely for my own benefit.

Each time I see someone green -by the time I find settings they've crapped themselves and run off.... usually straight to the pound.

:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jun 6 2014 5:23 AM

WigerToods2010:

Each time I see someone green -by the time I find settings they've crapped themselves and run off.... usually straight to the pound.

:)

The boss is busy...

RSS