Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 7:17 AM

Yoo hoo , Wiger iff'n ya's done editin', I is all green an' waitin @ Oly.

Doc :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 7:37 AM

Doc... would you mind giving me 5 mins to pee/ciggie.... etc?

I'll go green when ready if you wish to invite, thanks.

lol

Iff'n ya'll ready..... fire away :O)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 7:50 AM

Hmmmm, invite sent , where's Johnny ?

Um , Johnny an' I got our game on, ( well, at least he did, mine was nowheres to be found) . It was a most enjoyable outing though, culminating in a 5 / zip victory to Mr. WigerToods. Great fun & GG, congrats on the win.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 8:32 AM

drmoose:

Hmmmm, invite sent , where's Johnny ?

He's lost in a bar somewhere near  Olympic GC!

Btw you sure you sent invite to the right person, never seen it?

Cheers for the game , Doc.  Was nice to get some f/w time in with you at last.

Wiger wins 5&3.

:)

* No card but just to confirm match took place:

08 Jun
    WigerToods2010 handed  drmoose his a$$ in a 9 hole match play game on THE OLYMPIC CLUB.
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 4:51 PM

Saw the man from U.N.C.L.E .

He must be using AOL dial up . 

OPY

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 3:35 AM

Well, just had a look at the leaderboard an' sure enough, I am firmly entrenched in last place, with one match remaining. This is what happens in an orderly universe, so I have no qualms whatsoever with that, in fact, as I stated earlier, it has been one hell of a fun ride getting' here. Now, on to the matter at hand, I will go green @ high noon once again to see If Frapp & I can can conclude our portion of the festivities.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 11:04 AM

Spy & I got to play with out any Drops , we played best two out of three .

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. takes the Win on game # 3 playin with WGT rocks .

Well done .  

OPY

PS :  note to OPY , Dont play this game on Coffee , Only Beer ! and a candle .

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 11:08 AM

One more game to go ,  Need to look in some of the Pubs and find Wiger .

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 11:08 AM

OPY and I finally played our rematch @ Oakmont.  We had previously decided to do a best of three if I won the second match...which I was lucky enough to do.

So we did it again.  Even after losing two balls OB on the 5th hole (and having to play rocks after), I managed to ding my way to a 2&1.  OPY was even kind enough to offer a timed disconnect so I could shop but I wasn't going for it. 

His putter let him down on several key holes and he wasn't in top form as he usually plays in the evening (he admitted beer works better then coffee for his game...lol). 

OPY, ty so much for your suggestions regarding my reload problems...seems to have done the trick. True gentleman and sportsman and very glad to have him as a friend as with all of you from associating in this Interspecies.

Thank you all!

David

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 3:25 PM

Looking for MrCaddie and getting no reply I went to his CC and asked Lobsterboy , His reply was that MrCaddie was off playing ( Real ) golf with friends , His reply is on my wall ,

So here is hoping MrCaddie took two weeks off of this game to play the other .

OPY

RSS