Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • spy88
    205 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 12:17 PM

If it was a 1/4 mile drag race, Dave got me by three car lengths at least.

Outstanding shots and putts by the UFO believer (and married to one!) kept me from getting anything but his fumes right from the start. 

Well done sir and may you never run out of nitro!

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 1:14 PM

Just played with Doc @ St.A and got him 4 and 3.  He had a certain "attraction" for bunkers that really cost him.  I think his antlers got in the way.  I made a few good putts and it was over. 

Super nice gent and a pleasure.  Play anytime...anywhere!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 1:18 PM

I just had a most enjoyable outing with spy88, who certainly didn't let his loss to Dave get in the way of giving me a thorough trouncing. He started out 2-up, I was able eek out a bird ( on the only hole I didn't find a bunker ), but , 1-up was quickly followed by 2,3, &4 as my Avatar was more interested in playing in the sand, rather than playing golf. Well played Spy, congrats on the win.

Doc:)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 1:39 PM

Mushter...I did clean the walnuts of one Squirrel on RSG last night....furry lil bstard set a trap for me and I fell for it...Lololol...that'll teach you, Rich.

I guess some spy dude is looking fer me now...I hope his tradecraft skills are current and not from 1988 ...Lolololol !

s88...crush some green chalk on the sidewalk 50 paces east of the dead drop...Lolololol !

This message will self-destruct in 15 seconds.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 5:39 PM

I am ready for my next a@@ whopping. Somebody send me a PM

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 5:42 PM

Go red and let us know your on line .  But I see Luigi Green , so off to game .

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 6:53 PM

Got a match in with Opy and the retired troll never let me get up on him till the 11th hole, but that is the only one that mattered. Oh, I'll let your ex know that I beat you too LoL. Always fun game and good luck in your other matches buddy.

We need to do some Alt games soon. :-)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 6:59 PM

What a great game I just had with Z ,

This game that started with Winn25 and his 3 puttts turned into a Fun / Great game .

So , Z & O had our match .  It was a fight of a game from the get go .

lets just say that Z won on a Xtre hole , But we walked into the clubhouse with fat lips and a black eye .

Thank you for the game Sir 

OPY

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 4:34 PM

Some great games by the sound of it yet again .....

Think I caught up, let me know if I missed any folks ;-) 

2nd_Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 7:31 AM

I'm done...call in my non-union replacement.

I almost thought Dougie and I were going to go 18 holes..Lololol !

Good Luck everyone.

See ya!

RSS