From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 12:51 PM

drmoose:

ZioMio:
    Something like this?

No, exactly like that, lol, nice job Zio .

:-) Thank you.

Had my match with DaveStrock and a fine battle it was. He won it on the 11th hole for 1 up. My lipout on the hole lost me the game. 

Enjoyed  playing you and best of luck in your other matches.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 4:38 PM

sounds like a game I would of liked to of seen ..... that zio a bloody shark with the flintstones for sure .... all scores upto date I think folks 

2nd_Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 6:07 PM

Opy, my friend, that was yours for the taking, but what a game , always a pleasure to play with that guy , and always will .......

Opy took the lead till the last 3 holes, then I'm sure he gave it away lol , only kidding bud, was a close game , one i'm happy to of stolen 

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 6:20 PM

Mushy01:

Opy, my friend, that was yours for the taking, but what a game , always a pleasure to play with that guy , and always will .......

Opy took the lead till the last 3 holes, then I'm sure he gave it away lol , only kidding bud, was a close game , one i'm happy to of stolen 

On , an' green fer an hour, Any takers?

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 6:20 PM

What a game that was !!!  Thank you Sir .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 6:25 PM

Where is ya Opy ? let's do this m'friend.

Update: Opy an' I gots our game on , an' I'm thinkin' he musta not been upta par cuz I won. Please add 1 win to my stats Mushman, an' thanks again fer all that you're doin' here.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 7:34 PM

Bang Zoom , Game with Doc . 

He took me for the win , Made some Sweet putts for Bird and Pars unlike Winn25 .

Vem9000 was on your team that game Sir .

nfwo

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 11:45 AM

CanineSupervisor:

I'm going to go on "stand-by"  for the moment. I just do not have time for this. So, I will not be accepting MP invites for this event at the present time...

I have, however, sent emails to a few "A" list friends of mine asking if one of them would sub for me - but I think they're all busy playing the VUSO at the moment.

If we do not hear from his " A " list ,  lets find someone to fill in .  Frapp maybe .

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 1:50 PM

Went 1 down to Mark at RSG today. His putter was on my side most of the match but was another enjoyable game. 

Good luck in your other matches Mark. :-)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 1:59 PM

Luigi is a stellar player, does amazing things with the rock.  Was a very close match even though I had a tremendous distance advantage with the Nike ball.  

Best of luck to you as well, Luigi...rock on!

RSS