Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 3:20 PM

Yep, was my priveledge  to play a match with Dougie, all round good guy, and excellent player. The scorecard doesn't tell half the tale, but overall, I'm very pleased with the way the match went. Seven inches more on a chip headed straight fer the cup on the last hole & I think I coulda finished one down instead of two. I'll take that any day against a player of his ability. Congrats on your win Dougie, m'friend.

Doc :)

photo matchwithdougie_zpsb5d83354.jpg

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 4:28 AM

sdorr:
    Sorry all but I am OUT!

Regretfully, it would appear we are in need of another sub. Anyone having any suggestions as to who might fit in with this merry band of miscreants, send them an invite. This is, after all, "The 2nd Squirrelnutz Interspecies Invitational ".

^^^^^^

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 10:52 AM

I'll toss my hat into the ring as a sub - would love to play

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 11:23 AM

I just played against Spy88 and he showed me how to play.

I lost 4 down. It was a huge amount of fun though and he called me "dear" which was so sweet!

I almost had him on the......no he just was too awesome.

FABBY game, awesome new friend and YAY!!! Squirrelman competition rocks!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 11:23 AM

duffer19:

yes! I vote yesyesyes!!!!

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 11:27 AM

While waiting for Paul to go green, miff caught me for our round.  We were both off our games, but I made a few good putts to pull a 4&3 win.

What a super nice, enthusiastic and friendly lady!  I truly was sorry it ended so fast...for both of us!

I'll play anytime, anywhere with anyone from this 2nd Interspecies...super bunch of people...(and critters  ;)!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 12:45 PM

duffer19:

Welcome aboard duffer ! I will let Mushy know, and when you see your name on the Invitational link, you'll be good to go.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 12:55 PM

drmoose:

Welcome aboard duffer ! I will let Mushy know, and when you see your name on the Invitational link, you'll be good to go.

Awesome Doc - thank you very very much :)

looks like lots of catching up to do - my challonge name is duffer19

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 2:30 PM

Paul and I finally connected for our match.  He got me 3&2. I knew I was dead before the 3rd as my putt ding went AWOL yesterday and is still missing.

Well played Paul.  See ya next time...maybe the same outcome but better competition.

;)  David 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 3:40 PM

Closer game than the score suggests.I had 2 shots that found fairway when i was expecting 40-50% doo-doo and Dave (spy) had 3 putts that missed by a whisker.

I enjoyed meeting and playing with you Dave, good luck going forward.

RSS