Forums

Help › Forums

Old subject, food for thought...

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 26 2010 11:12 AM (3 replies)
  • RickBaker
    29 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 3:30 AM

A driving range would indeed be great. Maybe call it a Work-out Area...Driving range, putting green, and chipping area? You could set it up in either a "bucket of balls", a time element thing, or a choice of either.

Bucket of Balls: I'd pay say 10c for a 200 ball bucket. Then once the bucket is bought it stays in your account until the bucket is empty.

The Time Element: I pay say 10c for an hour in the "Work-out area". That too could stay in your account until the entire hour is used. 

Food for thought gentlemen and have a super day!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 6:23 AM

There you go again, talking sense. It'll get you nowhere.

• blackbeard
    288 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 10:16 AM

Nice idea - maybe WGT could screw it up by having levels before you can use the putting green, or chipping area and driving range......

• BHEART1
    4 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2010 11:12 AM

To WGT…….

hello……started playing on aug 30.  two nights later, my ave was 75.5.  felt pretty good about it.  fired up and ready to go.  the next morning, i found out i had advanced to pro level.  i wanted to upgrade my clubs, only to find out i COULDN’T.  much hell was raised that day, by myself and many others.  and justifiably so.  i was stuck playing from pro tees with a 225 driver……was ready to quit, but someone advised that I hang in there.

you people had changed things on friday, which allowed players to upgrade within their tier for a limited time only.  so I got a new driver and 3wd.  (I guess, had i been hospitalized or on vacation or something, and missed the update deadline, i would have been SOL.)

two-plus weeks have gone by.  have made progress, am at level 33, and have made some good friends.  but……..have found some things out earlier that I didn’t know.

one of my friends made master within three weeks, and had upgraded to play from masters tees.  i can’t buy the same driver she has until i reach level 77!  if you were me, how would YOU feel?

i’m up to your tricks…….i will have to play a lot of games and purchase a lot of BALLS to ever get to a level to buy what my friend had after three WEEKS.  you people are shameless money mongers.  (Bet you’re loan sharks also.)  you are or should be getting plenty of revenue from advertisers.

would love to know how many people, who are new players and maybe not so new, who have sniffed out the scam………and have QUIT.  right now, I’m one of them.  you took a pretty good thing and messed it up.  you should have thought twice and changed nothing.

tierany

RSS