Forums

Help › Forums

since the last "upgrade"

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 7 2014 2:26 PM (3 replies)
  • mcgallymcgow
    131 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 1:12 PM

I dunno about anyone else but since the last time the site was down for maintenance the game has been crap. I have been kicked from games, told a player has disconnected and waited 5 mins only to find out that my time has timed out, won some creds I shouldn;t have because my opponent has suffered something the same, losta few creds the same way. What is going on??

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 1:20 PM

mcgallymcgow:

I dunno about anyone else but since the last time the site was down for maintenance the game has been crap. I have been kicked from games, told a player has disconnected and waited 5 mins only to find out that my time has timed out, won some creds I shouldn;t have because my opponent has suffered something the same, losta few creds the same way. What is going on??

a lot of threads on this just search for em 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 2:19 PM

+1, and the massive complaints started well before, at the beginning of the year IIRC.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 2:26 PM

For me the problems began with the big bertha release update and have gotten worse every week since.

I still love this game but the frustration is outweighing any pleasure of late.

Still nothing from Icon I take it?

Maybe he has problems posting, I suppose WGT have a huge caché to clear.

RSS