Forums

Help › Forums

What the %#$_)(*!@#$%^&*() has happened now?

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 9 2014 4:42 PM (3 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 2:44 PM

I am signed in, remember me checked, every time I try to play I have to sign in all over again. Takes about 3-4 minutes for game to load. Please don't tell me to clear, clean, dust or any of that nonsense, been done, again everything else is bullet fast.

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 3:44 PM
    Renni - you've been here for a long time - did you just want to RANT or is there a question here?  Once you've signed in , you're good to go until you/WGT crashes or you sign out/quit and you know this !!  You also know that loading games takes longer than signing-in because there is one heck of a lot more data being sent to your computer from WGT -so again - what is the question [or like me, are you loosing patience as our age progresses??  (l0l))]
  • TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 4:36 PM

Renn...check your browser settings. Sounds like you may have it set to clear cookies/cache' each time you close browser. If this is the case , your having to sign back in (cookies) and collect the game files (cache) each time you return which is a nightmare as far as smooth game play.

Ace

• iukine
    195 Posts
    Fri, May 9 2014 4:42 PM

Check browser is my guess. Just played US Open qualifing round with just my 3 wood, didn't do much worse than my regular clubs, ha. Guess I'll clear my cache. heheheh!

RSS