Help › Forums

What would be fair retribution?

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 15 2014 11:31 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • reid72
    48 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 8:16 PM

True story - having the round of my life, on track to break 80 (never done it before). Buddy of mine intentionally rips a big one in my back swing on the 15th tee and I hit the biggest slice you've ever seen. Laughter ensues for several minutes and I cannot come close to hitting a decent shot for the rest of the round. Pretty much double bogey in and shoot 85.

Assuming you'd still want to be friends, how would you exact your revenge?

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 8:43 PM

Online golf, I would hack into his computer and post intimate pic's of his wife!

Real life golf, shoot him! In the leg if you still want to be friends, but nothing less than armed criminal action should be taken...

breaking 80 is much more important than a friend, and it is a gentlemens game, cutting loose during a backswing is not conducive of a true gentlemens behavior....

• DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 12:57 AM

Air horn?

Okay, better yet ... go to a joke shop or something like Spencer's. Spray canned f a r t s -  wait til the round is over and spray a good blast inside his bag or car.  Just make sure you have your own way home - that stuff lingers.  

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 5:28 AM

Put Exlax in his drink & find another way home, LOL.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 6:41 AM

DarkenRahl:
    Air horn?

Air horn would be hilarious, but I wouldn't want to interfere with other golfers nearby, that wouldn't be too cool.

In his backswing, put the golf cart in reverse if it has the backup alarm buzzer.  Or kidney punch him as he is setting up to a birdie putt or a par saver putt.  lol

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 7:07 AM

Smoke bomb in the guys bedroom window when he's having his bi-yearly relations with his wife. :)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 7:45 AM

How about this,  make sure you tell him that you will get him back, but don't do anything other than remind him that you owe him.

He'll always be worried about what you will do during his shot that it will totally ef with him on all shots. lol  Just have to make sure he doesn't forget that you owe him one.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 8:20 AM

Take a really smelly liquid (like the juice from a tub of bait minnows)....load a syringe with it....and squirt it down inside his car door when the weather's hot.  After about three or four days it should be good and ripe...   ;-)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 8:59 AM

Here's an alternative to Jerm's suggestion that I actually used on a guy:  insert a fish (catfish or perch will do nicely) inside one of his hubcaps.  He'll go nuts trying to track down the smell that's making his car a living hell.

• PAGES
RSS