Forums

Help › Forums

Livegamer (xtra views)

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 30 2014 12:25 AM (23 replies)
  • ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 9:13 PM

I'm gonna try not to imagine the worst.. I only found this game/site about 35 days ago but I'm addicted to say the least. If it were to fold I think I might have an episode.. haha

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 10:32 PM

Believe me, you're surrounded by addicts, self included.

;-)

• lvion
    25 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 11:42 PM

Been doing the ones for 2 views which are working but I have been getting the 5 views for a long time now. I do find it interesting that the surveys are working better now though. 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 3:34 AM

ISH47:
    I only found this game/site about 35 days ago but I'm addicted to say the least.

26 posts a day...helluva start ! :))

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 3:37 AM

Edit ^^  my above post, Moderated so couldn't edit it

Thought 2nd page was start of thread :-)

Andy

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 8:57 AM

we should have some answers here in a couple of days. i have filed a complaint with the BBB of new york against Live Gamer Inc. for false advertisement because they are not paying the credits out for watching their videos and i have requested my credits to be awarded or take the site down. it only takes a couple of minutes to file the complaint so lets flood the BBB of NY with complaints about the false advertisement. its seems to me if communication was playing its part in this matter it would have been resolved by now. But WGT and live gamer inc don't know how to do these communication skills. word of advise to both companies without communication skills, without it you will have problems like we are having now. it's a good thing i don't live near San Francisco because i would personally go visit WGT headquarters and then probably to jail next.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 10:15 AM

I feel you, patrick..  I don't think there's any need to go to that extreme, but I understand your frustration. I've just stopped using LG for credits, I think everyone should. What I wish would happen is that WGT would replace LG with another service.. one that would appreciate the army of dedicated folks here who generate a massive amount of page views and clicks. Seems to me it wouldn't be that hard to find a replacement.  

Can you hear me Mr WGT?

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 10:42 AM

alcaucin:
    26 posts a day...helluva start ! :))

Yeah, I've been fairly active.. learned a LOT from my time here in the forum.

Actually, I believe I'm averaging about 3.75 posts per day.. Probably still too many, I'll try to tone it down a bit for ya.   :)

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 10:55 AM

26x35=900 or there abouts.,,,,close enough.lol

• redsport1
    79 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 6:06 AM

just tried it...still big fat 0...as of 8:00 CDT....5/27....i give up....lol

RSS