Forums

Help › Forums

Emailing Customer Service

Wed, Jun 4 2014 12:02 AM (5 replies)
  • Arrons1977
    144 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 1:16 PM

Has anyone tried to email C/S lately, I have sent two emails and both returned with an error. I am trying to see what they are doing to fix all the problems we are experiencing since the last update.  

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 6:52 PM

Did you use this - Customer Support

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 7:19 PM

ApexPC:

Did you use this - Customer Support

I used it recently and got the automated reply but no follow-up.  Something's seriously wrong with WGT at present.  Not only are the bugs multiplying, but customer service has ceased to exist.

• ROBELLIOT
    234 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 8:38 PM

Just Three days ago contacted customer support asking if they were aware of the issues surrounding the game.

Received a reply same day notifying me the engineers were trying to locate & address the problems & hopefully fix sooner rather than later . 

• TommyBobby
    492 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 3:29 PM

Riiiigggghhhhtt--the check is in the mail and I won't --well you know the rest.

• ROBELLIOT
    234 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 12:02 AM

TommyBobby:

Riiiigggghhhhtt--the check is in the mail and I won't --well you know the rest.

First off Tommy i don't " know the rest ", so enlighten me ? This is the place to say what's on your mind. So go on, fill your boots.

Secondly, Tommy, you'll find i'm very rarely wrong fella...which makes me Riiiigggghhhhtt !

RSS