Help › Forums

players

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 2 2014 9:22 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • armand12
    5 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 6:46 PM

its so funny how upper players/status wont play with lower/new comers when you where once there........ .u all really suck...... remember u got were u r at because of others... take note... no one is trying to destroy ur game......................... 

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 11:52 AM

It's so funny how many lower tier players/status won't play with upper/experienced players.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 12:08 PM

armand12:
    .u all really suck

Nice 1st post, you seem a pleasant well balanced chap.

Now that you have condemned us all without even meeting us, you should go to all of our profiles and click on 'block player' . Then you never need fear rejection again.

or

You could try asking if anyone fancies a round and are willing to give you some pointers. Throw in a please and you may be surprised...

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 12:31 PM

armand12:
     .u all really suck

This is to funny. To make a blanket statement like this.  An apology is in order. 

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 3:09 PM

Minutes ago I sent sent armand12 an invite. For whatever reason, he declined my invitation to play 9 holes at Kiawah.

I also noticed he has a yellow completion rating check mark.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 3:20 PM

armand , I happen to play random stroke play quite often. When I search , I set it for Tour Master and up , "not" because I don't want to play with a lower tier , but because they kick me before I can even see their names , and a lot of the times the TM's do as well. In my opinion it isn't our skill level or tier level and all that , it's simply because of the wind and green speed we carry with us. They don't want 18-22 mph. crosswinds and champ greens. I'm also "not" going to post that someone sucks because they choose not to play those conditions. People are here to enjoy their time , I don't think it's anything personal.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 4:02 PM

I also play a lot of 9 hole stroke play games and set the player limit at Tour Pro and higher.

For a long time I set the limit to Pro and higher but so many Pro level players quit the round before it was finished I upped the limit 1 tier.

Part of it may be that since I am a Legend tier player WGT sets the green speed to Tournament speed for everyone in the game. If a TL is in the game the green speed is set to Championship. 

I just played the 9 at Kiawah with MoneyMack, a Tour Pro tier player.

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 5:31 PM

i play with any when i do play ( set no limits) ..... but as has been stated, most lower tiered players will bail within seconds ...although i have had a hack stick it out and hopefully he found some of the tips i gave useful

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 6:55 AM

armand12:

its so funny how upper players/status wont play with lower/new comers when you where once there........ .u all really suck...... remember u got were u r at because of others... take note... no one is trying to destroy ur game......................... 

Just for the record armand...... I have several friends that I have played with  from the days when they were Master or lower. Some have tiered up to TM or Legend and some have not. I am happy for the friends that have improved and tiered up and like to think maybe I helped them a little along the way..The point is they are friends and what tier they have accomplished is irrelevant to me.

To "blanket" all higher level players the way you did is just plain unfair.!

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 8:46 AM

Armand, you sir, are that one that really sucks. You are a stereotyping, judgmental, whiny piece of trash. Make a blanket statement like that?! What a joke!

I have played with many a player that was many levels and tiers below me. I even gifted them equipment to help them in their game. I gave some of them the majority of my game strategies, wind calculations, putting, etc. Helped them as much as I could, because you are right about one thing, we were all at lower tiers before and other people helped us a long. I had a lot of great help, so I pass it on when i can.

Not sure where any of us said that you are destroying our game.

If you could please go ahead and not log into the game anymore and just quit playing it would be greatly appreciated. Since we all suck, I don't know why you would want to bother playing the same game as us anyway.  I know I won't miss you.

Note Taken: Avoid Armand12

• PAGES
RSS