Help › Forums

players

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 2 2014 9:22 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • armand12
    5 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 8:05 AM

thanks for all responds. please note I did not mean everyone it just seems that way per my experience( being new) so I do apologize if  I may have offended anyone and hope to learn from the more advanced players as I play the game. thanks and hope to se u out on the tees. 

• armand12
    5 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 5:54 PM

I must say now u all r right the new people ect... not do well drop out so again im sorry for my comment...now I understand and im only a pro status

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 6:09 AM

I for one think your last two post were very good and very sincere. I accept your apologize very much and do understand your frustration. 

Good luck with your new CC.

Gary

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 6:25 AM

i'll play any tier any level anywhere any time after all i'm not out to destroy you or my game and i really don't care about my avg but as they say a legend or TL have way different conditions than say a pro or a master but if you're up to par with your game lets play, i play the course not you so to me if im -4 after 6 and your +5 chances are you're the one that will quit because you can't handle the conditions, and thats the reason most higher level players won't take the chance of the lower level player quitting on them so there you have the reasons why so put your big boy pants on and lets play....

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 6:33 AM

to earn the respect of the higher level players and have them invite you to a match is to play through and not worry about winning or losing i have never quit a game for playing bad i have for other reasons tho but never for bad play or weather its champ greens or high winds or im +20 after 16, and never be afraid to ask for help..or for tips on any aspect of your game

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 8:23 AM

armand12:

I must say now u all r right the new people ect... not do well drop out so again im sorry for my comment...now I understand and im only a pro status

If we are honest most of us will admit thinking the same as you did, early in our 'careers'. No worries bud, send me a friend request and we'll play.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 9:22 AM

I have to be honest and say...I prefer to play with myself, not nearly as often as I once did though.

:(

• PAGES
RSS