Forums

Help › Forums

Peanut labs/wgt on weather channel...WTF!!!!!

Wed, Jun 4 2014 4:46 PM (3 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 2:06 PM

1st off props to PLabs, I have posted many times about credits I have been screwed out of, so I wanted to post that the last 6 complaints I filed for not receiving credits PL has seen to it I was given credits by advertisers ...

WGT commercial on TV's weather channel, I guess that debunks a certain members claim that they are trying to sell it business is so bad, and the site is beyond repair LOL (also explains why balls are so high)

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Jun 3 2014 11:45 AM

I think WGT advertises the most in the approach to and during the US Open, and that WGT advertising is likely funded in large part by WGT's association with the USGA.

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 4:29 PM

fatdan:

...the last 6 complaints I filed for not receiving credits PL has seen to it I was given credits by advertisers ...

Well you're doing a whole lot better than me! This is the last email I received from them re the current 5600 Credit Offer with William Hill:

"Whenever you notify us about an issue with a survey or offer, we make every effort to mediate with the offer provider or research client on your behalf. Sometimes they are unable to verify your eligibility for the reward, which is why you are not receiving credit to your account. In some instances we are able to make exceptions, but we cannot always reach this resolution for every request submitted. We work hard at identifying broken offers and surveys, so we appreciate your write in and bringing them to the attention of our partners."

What a crock!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 4:46 PM

No, that's the auto response, you will get another from the complaint guys in a day or so....then another giving or rejecting the credits...

RSS