Forums

Help › Forums

Lookin` 4 Sponsors

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 4 2014 9:32 PM (2 replies)
  • Quick86
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 12:14 PM

Hello, I`m looking for some great players with tons of wins to help me grow and sponsor me with some clubs. I`m not an american and I dont have a job, but I love this game. Its very hard to advance if you are on the blue and u have to hit like for 300+ yards. I not even close to that. 

I hope someone will help me out. I will do the same wend I will start winning some tournaments and make tons of credits. I ... well, its hard to advance wend ur club sets won`t let you...

Thank you and please no idiotic responses, like get a job or buy some credits...cuz I can`t do any of those...

Kind Regards, Quick

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 2:40 PM

No job,no money????....Who is your sponsor paying for your internet and the computer you play on???Most people in your situation use the free videos and surveys to gain credits and earn their keep instead of trying to mooch and beg off others in this game,WGT offers you many ways to get free credits,it only cost you your time and if you have no job then I guess you have nothing but free time,use it.........."Great players" with tons of wins and credits are not going to give you a positive response to begging but they can be very generous with honest and respectful players who may need a helping hand,your post indicates you are in a rush to the top...good luck with that and hopefully you can win a few tourneys as you progress so you don't have to rely on begging....................................

• Quick86
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 4 2014 9:32 PM

thank you for ur reply. prblm is, those free surveys are not working in the country I am...I tried everything....absolutely everything...my pc is out-dated...seriously...not a beggar, just a request to be helped...not rushing to the top, just .... need some help to be able to win or at least be in top 10 in tourneys....trust me, if I would start winning and have or get the clubs I need for my level, in the end, I would help others in need of something...poor ppl have the greatest hearts...rich ppl are selfish... I have no benefit from WGT...surveys dont work...

Anyways, thank you...at least I tried...

RSS