rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 12 2013 2:58 PM (49 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 6:53 PM

x1524807:

SweetiePie:
    Does anyone else like it?

You bet, mostly non quitters, fast game, and lots of fun. Of course you can always find something wrong, and that would be that each hole is predictable after you play a few times. Maybe changing holes or lys would help, but on a scale of 1 -10, a solid 9

You're funny x1524807...mostly non-quitters?  You started a blitz on BP that I joined....on the first hole you hit it in the bunker and quit.....lol

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 7:07 PM

Very, very Cool but the first day it stalled on a few games!

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 8:03 PM
    Made an ace in blitz a bit ago and was up over 200k points after 6 holes, things were going great until I locked up and couldn't finish...............crap.
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 8:15 PM

x1524807:

SweetiePie:
    Does anyone else like it?

You bet, mostly non quitters, fast game, and lots of fun. Of course you can always find something wrong, and that would be that each hole is predictable after you play a few times. Maybe changing holes or lys would help, but on a scale of 1 -10, a solid 9

lol......"it's mostly for non quitters"???  You started a blitz game on BP that I joined and you hit the ball in the bunker on the first hole and quit....you must not fall into that "mostly" catagory....

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:03 PM

my 1 st Blitz was kinda glitchy 2nd smooth as can be

good time

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:20 PM

I just go with the flow...slow load, for sure, rare for someone to quit...when they do quit, I get confused as to the reason...perhaps to protect....what? I think it comes from habit...you know, from quiting all of the the stroke play games...bad habits are tough to get past.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:44 PM

Check my wall, I had a quitter respond to me hitting his wall with displeasure LOL, strange how those wall posts on quitters walls get deleted quickly and yes it was a Blitz. They come in all sizes I guess and it was after his terrible shot when he dissappeared. Surely it was his ISP doing that. JMO

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:59 PM

SweetiePie:

I just go with the flow...slow load, for sure, rare for someone to quit...when they do quit, I get confused as to the reason...perhaps to protect....what? I think it comes from habit...you know, from quiting all of the the stroke play games...bad habits are tough to get past.

I haven't played much Blitz, but obviously the best part of people quitting there is that you only have to play by yourself for 1-3 minutes in order to complete the round.  Quitting all of a sudden becomes something not even worth complaining about.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 10:09 PM

CharlemagneRH:

SweetiePie:

I haven't played much Blitz, but obviously the best part of people quitting there is that you only have to play by yourself for 1-3 minutes in order to complete the round.  Quitting all of a sudden becomes something not even worth complaining about.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 10:14 PM

SweetiePie:
    Quitting all of a sudden becomes something not even worth complaining about.

It isn't a complaint, just an observation. Play more of them, then you will get it.

RSS