Forums

Help › Forums

Guilty and Charged for an hate love affaire

Sun, Jun 8 2014 2:37 PM (9 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 5:07 PM

Since making my last tier, I  said  to myself  (ok now you did what you wanted) now I can take a good break and play less..... and now that its nice out I can do other things ,easy to say .........    but after 4  hours  away from her  , I start  hearing her calling me in my head ......  (come Francois  I miss you  TURN ME ON  please  )  I tried to ignore her  ,but the more I try to ignore her, even if I am busy doing other things she is there teasing me .............So  after   a while I give in to her ........ I am so weak and so frustrated  for this weakness  of mine that  I get mad,  and  I want to show her who is the boss here ;So again, I sit in front of her and  I  say to myself you want me to  TURN YOU ON    OK you trouble maker with my brain .............  I push on her button  and I get a good  respond .............here she is in all her glory ready for( moi )..........So I tell her with al my  manhood ......I am taking out the big stick just for you ..............  and I m going to hit very hard, reel hard like my name ,and to make you  clap and say YES YES nice one Frapp ..........I will put it in the hole with all my concentration ............................     To get more clapping from  my mistress WGT.........       WOW....GET.....TIEDUP that is her   name for us Customer  .................    am such a  weak man  I still pay for her equipment , She still ask me how I like my balls  the expansive side or  the free be   way? ,and you all know what that means .....in the bush  ,water  ,or sand or worst OB    ....hard to keep them clean ................   So  its all I have to say about my mistress ...........I dont want to make her to mad if she reads this you know her body guard  VEM Diesel   .................. He is not nice to face I tell you ...............  I only hope it made you smile a bit ,and  no one under 16 years hold reading my adventure with this mistress   ,  for ALL  you  Female  Members  no disrespect  to you , it was my way to make a bit of fun on this Saturday night ...................... A LA PROCHAINE    Francois (Frapp)                 :)            

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 5:22 PM

frappefort:
    my mistress

LOL FrankO .   I lit up a Candle and gave this a 2nd look . 

Well said Sir .

OPY

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 5:31 PM

The witch, thats my mrs you just described lmao 

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 5:36 PM

frappefort:
    I am taking out the big stick just for you

Bahahaha...

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 7:00 PM

Thank you mon ami!  You put a smile on my face.  Well done!

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 7:26 PM

Good one Frappe---made me laugh !!!  Also congratulations on moving on up to the big league--TL . Always love reading your posts! Keep up the good work !     Gary

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 7:35 PM

Fun read Frapp ... thanks!

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 1:10 AM

opyeuclid:
    Well said Sir .

Well said indeed - and ?sadly? oh so true in SO many ways.....our addicition forever calling us back for 'just 1 more try'

Thomas

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 1:12 PM

frappefort:
    am such a  weak man  I still pay for her equipment

lol…..

No one ever said a 'mistress' is cheap...

that was cute :)

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 2:37 PM

It is said it is much better to have loved and received 100's of $$ in free balls, dinners, movies and jewelry than to have never loved at all....  Patricia.    Lmao.  Fun post Frap.

RSS