Help › Forums

Ripped off

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 20 2014 8:28 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GirnBlanston
    648 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 6:08 PM

On top of all the bs we have to deal with here at WGT, I took 25 minutes to do a survey for credits, completed the whole damn thing and got nothing for it.  What a friggin rip off WGT is.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 10:21 AM

"have to deal with"? Unless you're court ordered to play here, none of us have to deal with anything WGT does.

• Saint006
    83 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 11:38 AM

That is such as sad story, please no more i cant keep enough Kleenex around to dry my eye

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 11:59 AM

............Well I just did 4 vids and 3 surveys for a total of 200

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 12:01 PM

When this happens, contact through transactions . Tell them , that you completed the survey , and when redirected to another page, page was blank, and you did not receive your credits. As long as the survey shows that it was opened , you will get your credits , every time. So go pull that survey , and get your credits .:-)

• robstarski
    118 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 12:49 PM

NEVER ever ever do a Survey...that's all I'm saying.  Just do Vids...but even a few of them don't pay off.

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 1:05 PM

^^^^+1 it is always refreshing to see someone try to help, for all you others who post ignorant,unhelpful, and rude comments, it must be really lonely being you.If you dont have anything good to say why open your dumbass mouth? My mother taught me this lesson at 6 years old, sad to see some where not raised to be gentlemen but smart@sses. Karma will come to you.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 7:21 AM

GirnBlanston:
    What a friggin rip off WGT is.

Was it a survey conducted by WGT...or a survey by a third party company hosting their survey via this site......?

I am not a WGT fan on how they operate a lot of the time but I am curious as to how it was WGT ripped you off in this instant.....did you pay for something and then end up with something different or inferior...or...maybe you didn't match the third party's criteria......??

It seems to me that you spent 25 mins of your own free time, doing a free survey for free credits & ended up with nothing........

In Ireland we cannot get at these surveys to apply for free credits but hey at least you get to have a free shot at it even though it didn't work out......hopefully you will get your credits as was suggested above....

:-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 3:21 AM

robstarski:
    NEVER ever ever do a Survey...that's all I'm saying

I wish you had shared that sage advice before now.

If I hadn't done all those surveys I could still be using the wonderful starter clubs instead of carrying this bag of scrap iron around the courses -

• PAGES
RSS