rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 14 2014 2:29 AM (4 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 8:23 PM
  • garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:00 PM

WOW !! Johnie Miller  would be hollering (What a SHOT!)    Great shot though !

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:00 PM

WOW !! Johnie Miller  would be hollering (What a SHOT!)    Great shot though !

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:02 PM

LOL, I don't know how that stopped, looked like it was gonna roll a foot past the hole coming off the hill...I would be crying too LOL.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 2:29 AM

RSG is the general area where I grew up / lived before relocating to Aussie.  

If people there were forced to play with a white ball, rather than their beloved YELLOW ONE (hear that WGT lol), just because the pro shop ran out, and that happened there would be uproar.  Certainly any drinking would be done away from the course that night:)

Off topic I know now, but WGT may have noticed there is something called the World Cup on.  For inf. of WGT that's the one where 3 BILLION people turned on a TV to watch just the opening game.  

So for Half +++ the world watching every game and not a Union Jack insight because England use the St, George flag, and  Scotland use the Saltire because they play as separate countries.  All good and great friends, just have there own flags..........Please sort that out as well WGT:)

RSS