Tue, Oct 7 2014 3:08 PM (30 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Tue, Jul 1 2014 10:42 AM

alanti:

courteneyfish:
    I'd like a reason to join.

Dear Ms C,

How about the prestige, the strict criteria for membership and the adoration from other players aspiring to be invited? But most of all, the benefits......

OK, I give up, looks like there is no reason to join.

So as tempting as a uneven lies Nation Tourney is, it is still a no thanks.

And it is free!

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Jul 1 2014 11:04 AM

Nice move - 200,000 crs purse!

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 1:00 AM

Two and a half ... months with nothing.

Just saying.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 11:24 AM

*cough pro shop discounts cough*

• Soggyblogger
    224 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 11:39 AM
    Don't spend any time at all on WGT Nation until you repair the bugs in the current game. Don't add any bells and whistles, either. Like clapping noise, and these new passes you ask us to buy every single round. Since I started, you have added a bunch of stuff I have to turn off or turn down every time I sign on. When you get the bugs worked out and the most favorite game (alt shot) works every time without super long load times and mysterious lock ups then maybe allow us to permanently decline the offer to buy a "pass." I don't mind using a free pass, though I don't understand its purpose, but STOP ADDING NEW THINGS until you repair the glitches in the current game.
  • duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 12:00 PM

non nation member says to me,why do you have a yellow flag next to your name,i reply its because i have spent way too much cash on this game for not much in return other than my little yellow flag next to my name

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 7 2014 7:38 AM

[quote user="lonniescott711"]

] How about a free monthly rentals for nation members . One weekend a month , plus a free sleeve of decent balls to go with it .Free play on the Tru golf courses 1 weekend a month .

This is a great idea, especially the true golf courses. Like to see a Nation Tournament once a month also. Last weekend was great, I just was not prepared for Super Fast Greens.

Sorry I dont know how to quote like you guys

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Tue, Oct 7 2014 8:02 AM

courteneyfish:
    I'd like a reason to join.

Here's the BEST reason to join. LOL

My putter has broken since the addition of the shot/putter pal button.

How can adding a simple button effect the avatar animation?

They say,"The engineers are aware of the problem with certain clubs.The GOOD NEWS is, it doesn't effect game play"  LOLOLOL

The positive side is, I did get a response within 24 hours.I guess having that flag next to your name is a benefit.

And you people thought that simple button addition was annoying? 

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Tue, Oct 7 2014 2:03 PM

I'm still waiting for these with a WGT Nation discount price in the Pro Shop. Say below $1.80 a sleeve with these attributes. That come in the following colors of: White, Yellow, Pink, Blue

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Oct 7 2014 3:05 PM

Dang CS - you cheatin effer - instead of being 6 feet from the hole your putter is 1 foot away. Is this a Tiger Eye Putter? :)

I knew something was amiss lol.

On second thoughts, wearing those pants.....................my putter would want to run away as well!

RSS