Forums

Help › Forums

HIO on #9 pinshurst

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 13 2017 6:16 AM (4 replies)
  • DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 9:14 PM

Just made a hole in one Pinehurst #9,,,I tried to save the shot but couldn't because the game went in to "making the turn mode" with the ad that always pops up,I try to save all my hio's and it really ticked me off that I could not,,,,was this a bug or bad programming on WGT's part,if it's bad programming could you WGT make sure it gets reprogrammed so others can save their HIO's on any ninth hole that may be reachable.......Grrrrrrrrrr....Not happy!!!!!!!!!

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 10:24 AM

Hey Dave, we want to understand what happened a little better. Right after you hit the hole in one did you immediately try and save the replay or did you wait a period of time? 

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 10:37 AM

DaveStrock:

Just made a hole in one Pinehurst #9,,,I tried to save the shot but couldn't because the game went in to "making the turn mode" with the ad that always pops up,I try to save all my hio's and it really ticked me off that I could not,,,,was this a bug or bad programming on WGT's part,if it's bad programming could you WGT make sure it gets reprogrammed so others can save their HIO's on any ninth hole that may be reachable.......Grrrrrrrrrr....Not happy!!!!!!!!!

Before you tee'd off at 10, did you try clicking Menu and using the "replay of last shot" or was it not there?

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 2:32 PM

WGTadmin,yes I tried right away to save the Pinehurst HIO but it just went straight to the making the turn ad and wouldn't let me save the HIO............But I did get this one today on number 8 at Oakmont and it was business as usual it let me save this one,,,must be a bug if a HIO is made on the 9th anytime someone is making the turn?????replay.aspx?ID=54166916 4430 4769 8bf6 a34e015a8c75

• JayInAtlanta
    1,770 Posts
    Thu, Apr 13 2017 6:16 AM

I have reported this same issue before to WGT Support as a bug and it's remarkable that since 2014 through 2017, it's still not solved.

It's almost impossible to view any replay that happens on the 9th hole of an 18-hole match because of the way ads are handled at the turn. Pressing the View Replay button immediately, or waiting through the ad, or waiting all the way to the next hole (when the "Replay Last Shot" option appears to NEVER be available on hole 10) never allows viewing/sharing/saving replay.

Two of my best shots of all time have come on the last shot of the 9th hole, and I've lost both forever and always have to pray that my good shots come somewhere else.

RSS