Forums

Help › Forums

WGTAdmin2

Mon, Jul 14 2014 3:15 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 3:39 PM

Not to be a brown-noser but I think it is very refreshing to see the attempts of addressing all (or most) of our issues. Kudos to WGTAdmin2 - nice to see some response!

Kelly

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 3:57 PM

I totally agree, Kelly.  I hope it's not just a bunch of lip service and some of the "working on's" he's mentioned actually come to pass!

Kat ♥

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 4:37 PM

Priesum:
    very refreshing

Seems a well rounded character from what I've read so far....

Maybe some of us should take a leaf out of.......cough :))

Andy

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 5:06 PM

It is nice to see someone from the " Office " here in the forums .  Icon , Shoe, Typhoon And Bobby + Pizza All do / did a great job . 

OPY

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 5:44 PM

You are too kind, I will try to stay well rounded and hopefully we can deliver and let our actions speak for themselves

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 5:58 PM

DaddysKat:

I totally agree, Kelly.  I hope it's not just a bunch of lip service and some of the "working on's" he's mentioned actually come to pass!

Kat ♥

I am with Kat here - only time will tell.

Andy, I hear what your are saying mate lol!!!! Now that said.........

Opy - I sort of agree, the mods past and present have done only an OK job under difficult circumstances.

The reality is the mods never have the authority to say, or do, let alone implement anything. Until that changes nothing will really change and they are just go-betweens.

Now as Kelly says, yes it is refreshing, particularly after the long period of silence where appeared that the mods were too embarrassed to say anything (after the diabolical stability problems) and their direct manager did not have the balls to front the complaints.

That is why I question whether this "new age" mod is just damage control or will fall on his sword when he cannot deliver. I hope I am wrong, perhaps just sceptical based on the failings of the past.

And Kelly, it is not brown-nosing, it was just a balanced observation - does that make me unbalanced?......no need for answers.

• clucktrentsuperd
    224 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 7:05 PM

hey wgtadmin2..i have played on here since march of 2010... last week  i got timed out and kicked from more games in 4 days than i had in 4+ years.  i maybe have actually had to quit a multiplayer game 5-10 times in those years. however last week, due to no fault of mine, i am in a yellow status of completion. i played about 27 match games in  a row with no time outs or disconnects by wgt servers in the last 2 days. i then just played 2 alternate games. 1st one went okay. 2nd game i just got done with, had 2  players get timed out, but returned, the next thing i know on the 5th hole, there i am again, getting tied up in limbo. i have written in the submit problems box to no evail. CAN YOU PLEASE RECTIFY MY SITUATION? i take a lot of pride in my game and the fact i do not quit a game, and the yellow check status throws a flag to other players, that i do in fact drop games, unless it is one of the many players i have played in the past. i have spent unreal amounts of $ and time on here, and think i along with all of us deserve a fair shake on this. i ain't askin for free balls, which i do waste when i play 8 holes then get booted, just asking for a correction in my completion status..PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, can you fix this?? thanks for your time!!  trent

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 7:18 PM

alanti:
    only time will tell.

Any new admin needs to be one hellova superguy to deal with everything going on. So , this will fail.

Each forum section needs their own Section Moderator. Focus.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 9:44 PM
    SHRUDE:
    Each forum section needs their own Section Moderator. Focus.

Perhaps the forum should just have two sections. One huge one for negative comments and a tiny one for positives. (Not aimed at you Shrude)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Jun 19 2014 5:13 AM

Priesum:

Not to be a brown-noser but I think it is very refreshing to see the attempts of addressing all (or most) of our issues. Kudos to WGTAdmin2 - nice to see some response!

Kelly

Agree, nice to see WGT stuff visiting this forum section and posting replies & thx to the other WGT moderators too.

Eric

• PAGES
RSS