Forums

Help › Forums

YancyLand #2 -- Seeking Capital Investors Now

Sat, Jun 28 2014 12:20 AM (0 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 12:20 AM

Now an opportunity fell in my lap this week when I got a call out to the rurals area just outside of Portland, Oregon to investigate (again) the talking mystic psychic blanket that also moves and whatnots!

Up at the local "Gas & Grub" - Igrabbed me 3/4 of them local style mini-newspapers and as I was working my coffee and haribos, I perused thru them. Then it came popping right out at me - a land parcel that could fulfill y personal dream of creating an 18hole "YancyLand" Par2.5 Private Golf Club.

Obviouslyies, this style of course could be done on a smaller parcel of land than a true championship par72 18hole course and such. My people tell me that there is room on this lot for an 18hole Par2.5 course - a new modern clubhouse complete with all the amenities. It would feature: locker-room, restaurant, bar, pro shop, swimming pool, practice area and 100 yard target-style driving range among much more.

If we were to go full luxury out there it could house a heli-pad even and a 2runway small plane landing strip adjunct feature on nearby alternate property.

But this would have to be the most exclusive golf facility in the USA - as it can only accommodate 8 players maximum at any given time.

Interested parties please contact me (My name is Yancy) all up here on the WGT.com.

"Stay With Me Now"
    Regards, I am Yancy

RSS