Forums

Help › Forums

Jerky Speed Meter

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 5 2014 9:09 AM (3 replies)
  • wss2nd
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jul 4 2014 1:58 PM

I can not play the game anymore unless something can be done about the jerky speed meters. Every time I try to play, which is not very often anymore, I get frustrated after the first two holes because I can not stop the meter at the proper location.  I've enjoyed this game for nearly 2 years , but it is getting ridiculous. please help !

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Jul 4 2014 5:54 PM

It would help if you mention which browser and OS you use to play. Any help without knowing that is just a guess.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jul 4 2014 9:36 PM
    A good start is to clear all unwanted stuff from your computer, defrag and diskscan. Then check your download speed.
  • ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 9:09 AM

wss2nd:

I can not play the game anymore unless something can be done about the jerky speed meters. Every time I try to play, which is not very often anymore, I get frustrated after the first two holes because I can not stop the meter at the proper location.  I've enjoyed this game for nearly 2 years , but it is getting ridiculous. please help !

Make sure you've done everything you can at your end.

We need to do routine computer maintenance to help keep the meter smooth and loading times short.

I close and clear my browser before I play, and the WGT game client page is the only tab I open when i restart my browser.

I use Task Manager to monitor my computer's CPU performance and start my down swing when the CPU performance settles down. 

Smooth meter - Optimizing your Windows computer

RSS