Forums

Help › Forums

Time Expire Bug

Thu, Oct 14 2010 11:06 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 1:47 AM

My opponent's time expired with 71 seconds remaining on his shot clock.  This happened on the 3rd hole of Oakmont, roughly 0345 CST.

Second time I have seen this happen.  Just thought I would post it up for review.

• SCPOUSN
    24 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 2:48 AM

This has happened to me 3 times and I have seen it 2 other times with other players.

• Greggatshack
    21 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 2:52 AM

I've seen it happen too, I think it was Oakmont, cannot remember which hole but it was during a putt

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 3:29 PM

Hi guys,

I'm told that this is a difficult issue to reproduce, so any help you (or anyone else!) can provide would be greatly appreciated.

If you've experienced this issue, please post here with info such as

- what course it occurred on

- your location on the course (on the green, on the tee)

- how much time was left on the clock. 

Any details you could provide would be helpful in our trying to narrow this down.  Also, please right click and submit a bug while you are still in game.  This will provide additional information that will help the QA team to squash that bug.

Thanks very much!

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 3:51 PM

I`m not sure if this is related to the same problem but I`ll post in case it is.

Twice during multi-play, my opponent has hit a great shot that goes to the auto-replay. When it finished, I went about my business setting up my shot, only to be timed out as if my shot clock started at the replay`s start!

I use between 15 to 30 seconds for each shot and only more if the meter/graphics are really bad. Never more than 60 seconds, ever. So I was shocked to be timed out in both instances.

Sorry I didn`t report in-game but....that`s almost laughable to think about, right after being timed out ;-). 

I think the 1st time was on the front of BB (this weekend) and today at SA. I don`t remember any more details but, this (my glitch experience) is tied into the auto-replay and/or the shot clock, not the course, etc.

If it happens again I`ll "take note" of more details but don`t expect in-game reports from me unless I`m playing single :-).

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 9:27 AM

Thanks Mefitz, I will share with Bug Hunters :)

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 2:56 PM

The clock expired on me 2 times today while playing on BP back 9, one time it gave me an 1 stroke penalty. On both occasions i had only used up a few seconds of the 90 allowed.

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 9:18 PM

Was it directly after a replay?  

If so, this is the problem.  It happened again to one of my CC members today @ 1328 PST on Kiawah #11 on the green after his opponent landed one 2 inches from the hole and a replay took place.

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 9:50 PM

yokosaki:

Was it directly after a replay?  

If so, this is the problem.  It happened again to one of my CC members today @ 1328 PST on Kiawah #11 on the green after his opponent landed one 2 inches from the hole and a replay took place.

It's happening on all the courses, if you have a replay it will give you 5 seconds on your clock before you are timed out I've had this happen on 3 different courses,so it's not course related 

• WhoMadeWho
    3 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 1:08 AM

Andypat is spot on its happened to me a lot of times and always after an auto replay on any courses

Cheers

• PAGES
RSS