Forums

Help › Forums

Time Expire Bug

Thu, Oct 14 2010 11:06 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • garyk49
    2,330 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 3:00 AM

Seen it twice, Sunday to me F9 Andy's.  Last night to opponent B9 Page.  Both times just after coming to green to putt.  The 1 last night was after a replay, the other wasn't.  Page was on hole 14.

• buckbundy123
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 4:56 AM
    Haapened at #2 BP this morning. Hit ball,..systemed cycled,..and imediately got a time warning..frustrating
  • TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 5:16 AM

Happened to me last night on Kiawah 6, geordieles hit a beauty of a shot that almost went in, we watched replay, switched to me and I was issued a warning almost immediately.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 11:00 AM

It has happened to me also quite a few times.

I was playing Oak and on the ninth hole, after a layup I holed out my approach.  My playing partner experienced a time-out at the 84 second mark,

Infinito

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 1:01 PM

I was in the middle of a ranked round with a playing partner.  Twice his meter timed out, and the last cost him a stoke.  I called the round as a result of the penalty stroke given.

The course in question was BPB, the penalty stroke occured after I flopped a shot from the rough for birdie.  The hole was the 8th hole.

He made a birdie putt, but  with the penalty stroke was a par putt.

Infinito

• PGAbound67
    565 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 1:04 PM

Infinito3010:

I was in the middle of a ranked round with a playing partner.  Twice his meter timed out, and the last cost him a stoke.  I called the round as a result of the penalty stroke given.

The course in question was BPB, the penalty stroke occured after I flopped a shot from the rough for birdie.  The hole was the 8th hole.

He made a birdie putt, but  with the penalty stroke was a par putt.

Infinito

Yes, so instead of being -4 with 1 hole to play in a Major championship for The Hooters Tour, we have to replay our rounds, Shade had a good round going as well. Now that I've read this about the replay's, this is where your problem is. On both occasions when my timer ran out, Shade had just hit zingers which called for replay. #4 and #8, #4 he stuck a wedge inside 3ft, and on #8 he flopped one in for birdie...So I suppose the moral of the story is this....STOP HITTING GOOD SHOTS DAMNIT!!!! :) 

• HMann
    22 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 2:53 PM
    10.12.2010, 11:48 pm MEZ +1, kia-back9, 30sec. timer game, 1 stroke penalty on 18....and played a regular 5 =6....... found a 8 on the scorecard. THAT A BUG !! br Hmann
  • dpckopy
    217 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 11:06 AM

This happened to my opponent today as well on St. Andrews.  I tried to submit the problem to WGT via the right click feature, but it just spun & spun around, finally it was my shot next and didn't want the timer to run out on me, so I hit cancel.  Not sure if it went or not.  It happened twice in our round, causing him a 1 stroke penalty.  Thankfully he was only marking my round.

• PAGES
RSS