Help › Forums

help needed

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 8 2014 12:46 PM (7 replies)
  • deppppi
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 6:48 AM

Dear all,

playing sveral month and it's nice to play, I hit the ball while moving the mouse to the top and click when the bar is in the best position. Color in the field showing bar and swing is shown in blue color.

But changes are made and now I have to hit the ball only by clicking the below bars only. The bar below is shown in brown color now. the probem  is, that mke no fun anymore.

How can I come back to the blue version hitting the ball while moving the mouse to the top?

Many thanks in advance.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 10:20 AM

Sounds like your swing meter has been changed. To make a change go to edit your equipment. A long the bottom select the METER tab. There are 3 meter choices there. Select the one you want  just like you select the other equipment.

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 2:57 PM

Hello,

As mentioned above it appears that your swing meter was switched. Players get a few swing meters when starting with WGT and the usual meter of choice is the 3 Click Meter. You can change it out by going to your inventory and selecting the meter option.

-WGTyphoon

• pacrsfan
    40 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 5:21 PM

Why would you want to use 3 click meter instead of just having to click once?

• deppppi
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 12:44 AM

jep, it works now in the way I like.

Many thanks

• deppppi
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 12:48 AM

hm, I like it more this way, maybe I switch again to learn more aboutit. Thanks.

• deppppi
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 12:51 AM

Thank for all the help. Now it works and I can try to get better and better....

Have a nice day.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 12:46 PM

Glad it worked out for you :-)

RSS