Forums

Help › Forums

Why o why ?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 10 2014 10:22 AM (9 replies)
  • DocSirrus
    28 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 8:25 AM

Is it that when your winning in some stroke games and some match play games or not even winning at the time this error page pops up, after every player has been disqualified except for you for what ever reason ( I know everyone has seen that error page pop up as well )  that after 3 times trying to continue the match it disqualifies you ( the last player) and know body wins the match.

This has happened quit few times now.

Has anyone gotten answer after  this reporting error with an answer yet from WGT.?

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 9:34 AM

Hey there. 

If you continue to have disconnection issues please go ahead and submit a bug report in game. You can do this by right clicking on the game window and selecting the submit a bug report option. I also recommend contacting our support team

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 10:32 AM

no such issues here since last maintenance update....maybe try a different browser

• DocSirrus
    28 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 10:38 AM

Done that and corrected everything cache, refresh I know computers and always submitted a bug to support ok and this has been happening since I joined and this error keeps coming up not only to me but others, if you'll kindly look though the forums you'll see this but I guess you there at WGT fail to look or keep track of this bug submit to support.

Thank You.!!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 10:42 AM

DocSirrus:

Is it that when your winning in some stroke games and some match play games or not even winning at the time this error page pops up, after every player has been disqualified except for you for what ever reason ( I know everyone has seen that error page pop up as well )  that after 3 times trying to continue the match it disqualifies you ( the last player) and know body wins the match.

This has happened quit few times now.

Another fool..( see other thread ) .....ffs

Sort connex out ?

I used to get a buzz off others opinions on the forum..

Now just another who would prefer to blame all but self !! ???

WGT, don't pander to fools, for forever they ever will be !!

Andy

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 8:02 PM

Why oh why...

DocSirrus:
    ...Is it that when your winning in some games or not even winning at the time

So, anytime really?

• DocSirrus
    28 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 5:03 AM

I'm the fool is it, what ever thread is my opinion only, and being I've been working with computers, since the first Apple computer came out with the 3.5 disc as my first computer. I can see only one fool and that be you. End of quote!!

• DocSirrus
    28 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 5:14 AM

I've been reporting & submitting this error as it appears every time. Please like I said before check your error reports. 

• DocSirrus
    28 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 5:20 AM

No not at anytime, really? only when it happens and it does, please check the forums before you respond to a question with an answer trying to make someone look a fool.!!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jul 10 2014 10:22 AM

DocSirrus:

No not at anytime, really? only when it happens and it does, please check the forums before you respond to a question with an answer trying to make someone look a fool.!!

Yes you're right, I re-read the thread and it seems you were doing that quite well on your own.

RSS