Help › Forums

It is with a heavy heart...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 8 2014 7:39 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 3:32 PM

While doing some research online, looking to see if cheat programs existed, I discovered an underbelly of WGT that I have never really believed to be real.

I concentrated my efforts on trying to prove or disprove the existence of the much discussed Otto Dinger program. I was led down numerous blind alleys and cul de sacs but after a few hours of diligent searching I finally stumbled upon the truth. The auto dinger is not a piece of software....it is a device used to manipulate your mouse according to how you set it up. It comes with software which works out your club ball combination meter speed which is then uploaded to the device.

Here is video of how it works -

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 3:44 PM

iaaVR ( R ) ft 

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 4:07 PM

PaulTon:

While doing some research online, looking to see if cheat programs existed, I discovered an underbelly of WGT that I have never really believed to be real.

I concentrated my efforts on trying to prove or disprove the existence of the much discussed Otto Dinger program. I was led down numerous blind alleys and cul de sacs but after a few hours of diligent searching I finally stumbled upon the truth. The auto dinger is not a piece of software....it is a device used to manipulate your mouse according to how you set it up. It comes with software which works out your club ball combination meter speed which is then uploaded to the device.

Here is video of how it works -

why doesn't the thumb move?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 4:10 PM

PaulTon:
    Otto Dinger
    By name you would think this to be a German design, but the video clearly shows it is made by the J.A.Pan company! ;-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 4:56 PM

rollone:

Tour Legends version does, I'm told.

• ScottHope
    10,357 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 5:11 PM

rollone:
    Because it's opposed, loool.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 6:27 PM

And before the ladies get all upset about it, there is a ladies model....

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 6:55 PM

andyson:

And before the ladies get all upset about it, there is a ladies model....

LOL nice find.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 6:57 PM

andyson:
    a ladies model

Hmmmm.... Interesting action on the ladies version. Do they call that "Trigger Finger?"

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 7:06 PM

ZM, I think all married men are familiar with the tap tap tap tap tap tap........of the finger nail on the table.   It has many, many meanings.  LOL

• PAGES
RSS