Help › Forums

A new Tour Legend!!!!

Tue, Jul 8 2014 7:31 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 10:19 AM

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lonniescott711 became a Tour Legend today!!!!

How awesome is that????

My friends totally rock!

Congratulations!!!!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 10:50 AM
    Well done Lonny. You took your time. :-)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 11:03 AM

Lonnie, well done and congrats, enjoy!

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 11:29 AM

Thank you , thank you one and all . For everyone who gave me advice, encouragement and help along the way , thanks .I would have done it sooner but I didnt want to show off .hahahaha . Besides those 500 rounds to saturation can kind of slow a playa down . Ok Miffy now its your turn to reach the mountain top .Now I have to go and get my butt kicked by the new green speed . I`ll be back later to cry about how tough it is and to sign autographs hahaha .

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 11:47 AM

lonniescott711:

Thank you , thank you one and all . For everyone who gave me advice, encouragement and help along the way , thanks .I would have done it sooner but I didnt want to show off .hahahaha . Besides those 500 rounds to saturation can kind of slow a playa down . Ok Miffy now its your turn to reach the mountain top .Now I have to go and get my butt kicked by the new green speed . I`ll be back later to cry about how tough it is and to sign autographs hahaha .

I'm not good enough. Many people have agreed with that.

I'm just happy that you did it!

This is all about you! And championship greens are the best!

Yay!

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 12:45 PM

congrats

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 12:49 PM

lonniescott711:
    I`ll be back later to cry about how tough it is and to sign autographs hahaha .

LOL  CONGRATS Lonnie!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 12:53 PM

Felicitation , well done  Mr Lonnie ......   it is not has bad  those Champ Greens you will get it in no time .....Bravo ..................                                  Frapp

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 1:04 PM

Congratulations Lonnie, I am really pleased to see you at TL, and well deserved.

You may have had some advice along the way that helped your game - these forums are the best asset any player can have - but you in turn have helped hundreds of players in return.

Kudos to you Lonnie and enjoy the faster greens

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 1:08 PM

Congrats Lonnie!!!! Nice to see good people get what they work for, and earn. Good job.

• PAGES
RSS